Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada: IEC payment via swift code and iban

Options
  • 16-05-2012 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi there I recently paid my 105 euros to the iec and sent off an email containing my imm1295 as well, however I paid by AIB Internet banking and used the IBAN and swift code method. I am just really wondering if this method of payment has worked for anyone else, because when I filled in the details it said AIB IFSC rather than AIB grafton st. And I'm sure the details were not filled in incorrectly.

Starting to get worried now as the rest of my party have received confirmation even after paying at a later date than I.

Any help will be much appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DaveDaRave1

Yea, everyone has that issue, it's nothing to worry about. when did you pay the money?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mattmattmatt

Hi thanks for the quick reply I paid back on the 30th of April and the rest of my party would have paid maybe may 5th or later and have received their next email already.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DaveDaRave1

Ring your bank. Ask them what reference was on the recipients statement for the payment. if its correct then you should be fine.

Email the embassy explaing all this and how anxious you getting blah blah blah, who knows, you might get a response.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mattmattmatt

could check online it says the senders message for receiver was Payment for working visa then my WTN and under senders reference as well it is just my WTN, that should be sufficient ye?

Advertisement