Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Access.

Options
  • 16-05-2012 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Does anybody know how long students have access to university facilities, such as the library, the medical center etc, after they've completed their degree?
    I just finished my final year in UCD but wont be graduating (results pending) until September, can I still use these facilities? I've tried to look online but keep getting different results :(
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,011 ✭✭✭✭bnt

From previous threads on this, there doesn't seem to be a fixed cutoff date, and IIRC some people still had access up to a year after graduation. I can't see them taking your access away if you have results pending over the summer.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

You can use your student card for the library until it is out of date which is generally in September and maybe at a push October.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Breadcrusts

Ah great. Thanks!

Advertisement