Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Support for a Limerick Primary school

Options
  • 16-05-2012 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am the Chairperson of the Board of Management for a Limerick Primary School. We are looking for an Individual / Company to handle our IT needs, in particular the Networking of our computers, about 40 currently.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I am the Chairperson of the Board of Management for a Limerick Primary School. We are looking for an Individual / Company to handle our IT needs, in particular the Networking of our computers, about 40 currently.

you might want to ask in the technical forums

• Registered Users Posts: 2 david.dalton

David Dalton from IT Systems has responded to your request.

Please look at our website for more information

www.itsystems.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭killiank

Im in that industry myself but not based in Limerick. (based in Dublin myself)
    Ive dealt with Paul Browne in Hybrid IT on a few occasions before though & would recommend his company highly.
    http://www.hybridit.ie/

Killian

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jenny022

Nowadays the need for IT support is only growing stronger and If you run or own a business, at some point you're going to need IT support.
    it support hemel

Advertisement