Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cycle lanes in dundalk thread?

Options
  • 16-05-2012 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

hello, im sure it's here, a thread on this ridiculous cycle lanes that are being inflicted upon us in dundalk, can someone direct me to it pleasE?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Dundalk Town Square thread page 2 if ye want to bump it or ask a mod to merge.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

Am I the only one here who this cycle lane does not bother? Probably because I dont drive. :confused:

I dunno. I dont see the problem with it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Am I the only one here who this cycle lane does not bother? Probably because I dont drive. :confused:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78581821&postcount=28

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭callmekenneth

well if you dont drive then why would you be bothered? it's only dangerous if you're trying to manoeuvre a car..

cheers nesta

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

Yeah wow that does look dangerous. Is there anything being done about it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Yeah wow that does look dangerous. Is there anything being done about it?
    So far, not a whole lot from the looks of things.

Minister Alan Kelly wasn't impressed last Tuesday with the mess at Stapleton Place when he saw it, he was also disgusted at the fact that officials from the Engineers Department of Dundalk Town Council refused his request to meet him.

Honestly, the planner in charge of all this should be sacked for this whole farce, clearly she is not fit for the position she holds if this is her style of planning.

Advertisement