Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet provider Kerrykeel/Rathmullan

Options
  • 16-05-2012 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Which ISPs provide internet in and around these areas?
    Trying to assist an elderly relative.
    There is an Eircom landline but open to any option?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

if you are next to the swilly North West Electronics might reach you, but on experience i'd go through landline before that.

My ma has Eircom as its easiest and she could bundle broadband and phone (she doesn't need massive speed to check emails) and well as a true Donegal woman she is still of the opinion that she's been with Eircom for this long why not stay with them.

I might ring SMART later this evening and check their coverage though and report back here

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

SMART doesn't seem to cover Rathmullen/kerrykeel but their sister company (digiweb) does.

actually they don't seem to have kerrykeel either! but if you are near rathmullen digiweb can give you

Available DSL & Phone Plans Phone Line & some calls included
    3Mb
    DSL Personal And Talk
    €50.82 p/m

7Mb
    DSL Home And Talk
    €60.98 p/m

24Mb
    DSL HomePro And Talk
    €71.15 p/m

Check the phone number you have on smart here and you might get a better idea

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

This might help - on paper anyhow. Gives you a list of all providers and the cost of the various packages.

You will have to decide which package best suits the people and then check out which providers are operating there.

Advertisement