Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Islamic ban on 'Satan Gaga' Star ordered to axe Jakarta concert by cops

• 16-05-2012 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I commend Islamic Clerics for speaking out about this devil worshiping woman She is nothing but an exceptionally well paid puppet for the Illuminati and their occult agenda of corrupting the morals of society.

"Fundamentalist groups in Indonesia branded the singer “vulgar” and indecent. They believe she will corrupt the youth of the nation, which has the world’s largest Muslim population. And cops have backed them by refusing to issue a permit for a Gaga concert in the capital Jakarta.

The city’s 52,000-seat Gelora Bung Karno stadium had sold out for the June 3 gig — the biggest on Gaga’s Asian tour — in two hours. But now fans have been left disappointed and angry. Some hardliners had even threatened to use force to prevent the 26-year-old Born This Way megastar from setting foot on Indonesian soil"

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4317760/Lady-Gaga-ordered-to-axe-concert-by-Indonesian-cops.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

BURN THE WITCH!

illuminati? go back to CT

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭dead one

blue witch's justice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

bluewolf wrote: »
    illuminati? go back to CT
    I think at this stage we can say that much of the Illuminati is exposed thanks to the internet. :)

. 2uzbgoo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

I don't know about you, but I'm convinced:

tin%20foil%20hat.jpg

P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭HamletOrHecuba

I support this 100 per cent.

They are right in making a stand to keep such filth out of their nations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Whatever happened to freedom of speech and expression?

Oh right...

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

lolz, bit mental. Her music is terrible but this seems a bit far

Sonics2k wrote: »

Oh right...

What ever happened to good old fashioned morals. :)

Oh right...

The thing is that a lot of what she does is basically sorcery- using images, etc to bewitch and control people. Also her music is aimed at young who havent built up their own centres yet and so are easily taken in and seduced. There is negative freedom, freedom from restrictions, but there is also positive freedom, freedom to accomplish things- it is the that second freedom which is often robbed by our western entertainment industry.

• Advertisement

The thing is that a lot of what she does is basically sorcery- using images, etc to bewitch and control people..

so... just like tv then :rolleyes:

so... just like tv then :rolleyes:

Indeed.

The thing is that a lot of what she does is basically sorcery- using images, etc to bewitch and control people. Also her music is aimed at young who havent built up their own centres yet and so are easily taken in and seduced. There is negative freedom, freedom from restrictions, but there is also positive freedom, freedom to accomplish things- it is the that second freedom which is often robbed by our western entertainment industry.

You mean, like various religious groups that use the Nativity scene, Crucifixion and so on?

If you have a child, simply don't let them watch it, or wait until they're old enough to make their own decision.

There is no bewitching and no controlling people. Controlling people is forbidding them from seeing it as an adult, which is exactly what's happening.

The thing is that a lot of what she does is basically sorcery- using images, etc to bewitch and control people. Also her music is aimed at young who havent built up their own centres yet and so are easily taken in and seduced.

So make the concert over 18s. Here's a hardcore religious minority have stopped all consenting adults from seeing an artistic performance. That is the worst kind of censorship and really only different from the Taliban in a matter of degree.

P.

Oh right...
    Hey sonic, I know you wouldn't understand. Freedom without limits is very dangerous. "Free thinking can bring ʹbout the ruin of those whose thoughts are low and mean--They donʹt possess the mode and style of though that may be chaste and clean. If thoughts are raw and immature no good accrues to man in least--- The utmost that such thoughts can do is change of wan to state of beast-- See how this free thining has brought moral corruption in thought of your society. Every thought is imprisoned yet you call it freethinking.

dead one wrote: »
    Hey sonic, I know you wouldn't understand. Freedom without limits is very dangerous.

What about if a slight majority of people here agreed that Islam was dangerous to freedom and banned it? Would that be acceptable?

P.

oceanclub wrote: »
    What about if a slight majority of people here agreed that Islam was dangerous to freedom and banned it? Would that be acceptable?

P.
    Islam is dangerous to the freedom which is dangerous to your existence.. See the fruits of that freedom around you, dear ocean club. Every thought is imprisoned yet you call it freedom.

Islam is dangerous to the freedom which is dangerous to your existence.. See the fruits of that freedom around you, dear ocean club. Every thought is imprisoned yet you call it freedom.

Yeah, I guess I was silly thinking I could have a rational conversation with you.

P.

P.
    Yeah, I guess I was silly thinking I could have a rational conversation with you.

P.
    Alright, Let's see this rational conservation, Who are these people, are they bias free?-- Are they muslim or understand islam. Do they understand the danger where your society and generation is leading.. Are they fair with your society. The answer is no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

The thing is that a lot of what she does is basically sorcery- using images, etc to bewitch and control people. Also her music is aimed at young who havent built up their own centres yet and so are easily taken in and seduced
    Freedom without limits is very dangerous. "Free thinking can bring ʹbout the ruin of those whose thoughts are low and mean--They donʹt possess the mode and style of though that may be chaste and clean. If thoughts are raw and immature no good accrues to man in least--- The utmost that such thoughts can do is change of wan to state of beast-- See how this free thining has brought moral corruption in thought of your society. Every thought is imprisoned yet you call it freethinking.

It's posts like this that give Islam a bad name.

Who in their right mind, in a modern world believes that one person can engage in sorcery and bewitch another person? Seriously? This medieval nonsense perpetuates the negative stereotypes of Islam.

• Advertisement

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    It's posts like this that give Islam a bad name.

Who in their right mind, in a modern world believes that one person can engage in sorcery and bewitch another person? Seriously? This medieval nonsense perpetuates the negative stereotypes of Islam.

The problem for you here is that Im not a Muslim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

The thing is that a lot of what she does is basically sorcery- using images, etc to bewitch and control people.

It is a bit hypocritical to complain about someone controlling people while in the same post calling for state controlled censorship.

Or is it that you support controlling people so long as you are controlling them the 'right' way?

Zombrex wrote: »
    It is a bit hypocritical to complain about someone controlling people while in the same post calling for state controlled censorship.

Or is it that you support controlling people so long as you are controlling them the 'right' way?

The Islamic police should have gone about this matter another way

"in the general interests of public safety and that of the music star we have recommended her not to perform"

In that way they can't be accused of censorship. :p.

The Islamic police should have gone about this matter another way

"in the general interests of public safety and that of the music star we have recommended her not to perform"

In that way they can't be accused of censorship. :p.

So, you want them to tell a lie?

Nice...

So, you want them to tell a lie?

Nice...
    No, "Worried they could not guarantee security, local police recommended the permit for the show be denied, said Amar, adding that national police decided Tuesday to comply".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/15/lady-gaga-indonesia-cancels-concert_n_1517406.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Also her music is aimed at young who havent built up their own centres yet and so are easily taken in and seduced.
    And there goes my irony detector. I really need to stop pointing it at religious posts. The replacements are costing me a fortune.

MrP

That's not problem here, hamlet. The problem is that some people are blinded by their desires. They can't see moral corruption in the society.... They can't see what their kids have been doing in universities/colleges. These are the darkest day.

I find it too hypocritical zombrex, that you support controlling people so long as you are controlling them the 'wrong' way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭FirstinLastout

I find it too hypocritical zombrex, that you support controlling people so long as you are controlling them the 'wrong' way.

Black is White, Up is Down & In is Out....:rolleyes:

Just bind her limbs and throw her in a lake. If she floats she's a witch and if she drowns well, no more Poker Face I guess!

• Advertisement

Black is White, Up is Down & In is Out....:rolleyes:

Just bind her limbs and throw her in a lake. If she floats she's a witch and if she drowns well, no more Poker Face I guess!
    She is already in a lake of mob, supported by your kind... enjoying yourself

So are you saying that "our kind" should not be enjoying ourselves?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭FirstinLastout

Yes I'm enjoying myself, it's one of my life's goals to enjoy myself, love, appreciate and make the most of my life on this planet.

But I seriously doubt that you know my kind!

So are you saying that "our kind" should not be enjoying ourselves?
    enjoying yourself at the cost of someone's else sister/daughter... Tom dunne, your enjoying would finish if the same girl would be your sister/daughter.. See, It's easy to fire at someone's else shoulder. It's hypocrisy.... Would you allow your own wife/sister to do what she has been doing... The answer is no... Why do you have these double standards, dunne..

Yes I'm enjoying myself, it's one of my life's goals to enjoy myself, love, appreciate and make the most of my life on this planet.

But I seriously doubt that you know my kind!
    You're not enjoying yourself, you are decaying yourself... right and that's yours goal of life.. I seriously know your kind because I was once like you...

Would you allow your own wife/sister to do what she has been doing...
    Well, if it was something she wanted to do and she was an adult, what could one do about it? Oh yeah... one could beat her... I forgot...

MrP

• Advertisement

MrPudding wrote: »
    Well, if it was something she wanted to do and she was an adult, what could one do about it? Oh yeah... one could beat her... I forgot...

MrP
    Interesting pudding, So You allow her to cheat other people using her body.... The same body which needs modesty not immodesty...
    BTW
    Can i ask one thing..
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77960311&postcount=9044
    What is this, brother: ;)

There is always one blue b!tch around me..

Interesting pudding, So You allow her to cheat other people using her body.... The same body which needs modesty not immodesty...
    BTW
    Are you asking if I would beat her?

First of all, I am not your brother, not literally and not even figuratively. Secondly, I occasionally check the post of those I have on ignore just in case they have changed and I might take them off ignore. You are still on ignore, but this is a small diversion from what I am currenlty doing.
    What exactly do you mean by this?

MrP

MrP

He called me a blue witch before
    now I've been upgraded to blue bitch
    he doesn't like me thanking posts in here without posting myself, it makes him upset

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

What a very unMuslim thing to say. I'm almost 100% convinced at this stage dead one that you are not in fact a Muslim but someone trolling this site pretending to be a fanatical Muslim in order to generated the lulz.

Welcome to my ignore list.

• Advertisement

Would you allow your own wife/sister to do what she has been doing... The answer is no... Why do you have these double standards, dunne..

How do you know the answer is no? If the person is an adult, she is free to do what she pleases.

We call this freedom of choice. Google it.
    The same body which needs modesty not immodesty...

So who are you to determine what a body needs? Do you have rights over another person's body?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Well....I would lamp into her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

So I take it you're not a fan of LG then? Or a rabid hater of hers? I'm not a fan of her music but there is no way on earth that I would call for her concerts to be axed because of the reasons you gave :rolleyes:

Are you asking if I would beat her?
    Who is asking you to beat her, treat her kindly -- Do you beat your sister/daugther, pudding... See it's not a good habit... Why is beating in your mind Pudding... Because you think it's the only solution you've got... No pudding, stop beating and guide her..
    First of all, I am not your brother, not literally and not even figuratively. Secondly, I occasionally check the post of those I have on ignore just in case they have changed and I might take them off ignore. You are still on ignore, but this is a small diversion from what I am currenlty doing.
    See, brother... If you're not my brother, brother then Why have you come here to contradict your past experience..

MrP
    I mean, nothing, I didn't call her bitch... As i didn't quote her... It's a general gesture and I don't have clue why i had posted it here... I have a habit using this phrase... If bluewolf consider herself bitch that isn't my problem-- That's the problem with her brain... I have the solution bluewolf for you to get rid of this conjecture... Cover you body parts, cover yourself, don't display yourself in public... You will get rid of this conjecture... .Don't make boy friends.. If you want fulfill desires then marry someone who really cares for you... Sister

He called me a blue witch before
    now I've been upgraded to blue bitch
    he doesn't like me thanking posts in here without posting myself, it makes him upset
    Upset, Sister, I have never been upset through my whole life, why would i be upset with your thank. Stop conjecturing because you know conjecture never avails against truth.. You weren't in this thread, and I even don't know when you had thanked pudding's post... Honesty, I am reading your reply today.....
    What a very unMuslim thing to say. I'm almost 100% convinced at this stage dead one that you are not in fact a Muslim but someone trolling this site pretending to be a fanatical Muslim in order to generated the lulz.
    I was a Muslim once, Zombrex but now I've changed my mind to atheism... No moral purity in my mind... Now I am real a atheist, real hypocrite... Off course what I have been doing only an atheist can do, who doesn't have fear in his mind... Who deny the judgment of God.... See, now what would you do?
    Welcome to my ignore list.
    Welcome to harsh times,

How do you know the answer is no? If the person is an adult, she is free to do what she pleases.
    We call this freedom of choice. Google it.
    I know, the answer is no, because I know, no gentle father/brother, it doesn't matter to what religion he belongs, will allow her daughter/wife/sister what satan Gaga has been doing.---- If she is free to do what she pleases Then what is problem if I call her, bitch... It's called freedom of speech/expression... Why Is madame blue offended with the word b!tch even you know I didn't use it for her.... infact, I have used in context of thread---
    So who are you to determine what a body needs? Do you have rights over another person's body?
    Yes I have right to guide someone who has been misusing his/her body... See, you smoke, that's your body... as a human it's my right to tell that smoking is dangerous... leave the all the religions aside...

I know, the answer is no, because I know, no gentle father/brother, it doesn't matter to what religion he belongs, will allow her daughter/wife/sister what satan Gaga has been doing

Are you saying the likes of Lady Gaga had to seek permission from her father/brother to perform? And that her father/brother permitted it?

Or, did she do it of her free will?
    what satan Gaga has been doing

Why do you call her satan? In fact, in a modern, civilsed educated world, who refers to another person as satan?
    Yes I have right to guide someone who has been misusing his/her body

An who bestows this right upon you?

Are you saying the likes of Lady Gaga had to seek permission from her father/brother to perform? And that her father/brother permitted it?
    I am saying likes of Lady Gaga should choose the right thing carefully, instead of choosing evil... She can choose evil with her freewill then what is problem with choosing of good...
    Or, did she do it of her free will?
    Offcourse, I am saying she has do it of her free will... She should leave such path of evil...Even good atheist won't agree with what she has been doing... Using her body to corrupt the innocent minds... To imprison purity and chaste fullness..
    Why do you call her satan? In fact, in a modern, civilsed educated world, who refers to another person as satan?
    I didn't call her satan... As a matter of fact I didn't know her full name... So i copied the name as it is written in the title of thread... It doesn't matter whether she is Satan Gaga or God Gaga....
    An who bestows this right upon you?
    Tom dunne, who bestows, speaking truth is good, upon you... Who bestows that cheating other people is bad thing... The same thing has bestows this right upon me...... rightfulness is built in process in human... whoever builds this process is your maker... It doesn't matter to what extent you may deny...

Who is asking you to beat her, treat her kindly -- Do you beat your sister/daugther, pudding... See it's not a good habit... Why is beating in your mind Pudding... Because you think it's the only solution you've got... No pudding, stop beating and guide her..
    I don't beat anyone. You seem to have a short memory. You are the one that has previously advocated beating a wife or sister to keep them under control. You are the one that said you would do it. I, and most posters on that particular thread, made it quite clear that beating your wife or any other family member to keep them in line was not acceptable in civilised society, a point you vigorously disagreed with. Do not try twist my posts to suggest I would beat anyone.
    See, brother... If you're not my brother, brother then Why have you come here to contradict your past experience..
    is there any risk of you ever making any sense?
    I mean, nothing, I didn't call her bitch... As i didn't quote her... It's a general gesture and I don't have clue why i had posted it here... I have a habit using this phrase... If bluewolf consider herself bitch that isn't my problem-- That's the problem with her brain... I have the solution bluewolf for you to get rid of this conjecture... Cover you body parts, cover yourself, don't display yourself in public... You will get rid of this conjecture... .Don't make boy friends.. If you want fulfill desires then marry someone who really cares for you... Sister
    You have a habit of using the phrase "blue bitch"? But it is not calling this person, who you used to call blue witch, a bitch? Riiight.

MrP

Offcourse, I am saying she has do it of her free will... She should leave such path of evil...Even good atheist won't agree with what she has been doing... Using her body to corrupt the innocent minds... To imprison purity and chaste fullness..

Who are you to tell her what to do?
    Tom dunne, who bestows, speaking truth is good, upon you... Who bestows that cheating other people is bad thing... The same thing has bestows this right upon me...... rightfulness is built in process in human... whoever builds this process is your maker... It doesn't matter to what extent you may deny...

While I appreciate English may not be your native tongue, I am having trouble understanding what you are saying here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement