Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Islamic ban on 'Satan Gaga' Star ordered to axe Jakarta concert by cops

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭dead one

MrPudding wrote: »
    I don't beat anyone. You seem to have a short memory. You are the one that has previously advocated beating a wife or sister to keep them under control. You are the one that said you would do it. I, and most posters on that particular thread, made it quite clear that beating your wife or any other family member to keep them in line was not acceptable in civilised society, a point you vigorously disagreed with. Do not try twist my posts to suggest I would beat anyone.
    That's not true for the moment, Pudding.. I was discussing a verse of quran, which allows beating your family under certain social limited context... and here you're skipping that context... You are the one here who brought beating... I didn't think of it... Now honestly tell.. Why is beating in your mind... Why do you beat people
    is there any risk of you ever making any sense?
    the sense is brother... If you weren't my brother why would you contradict yourself by quoting me as in past i was in your ignore list...
    You have a habit of using the phrase "blue bitch"? But it is not calling this person, who you used to call blue witch, a bitch? Riiight.
    MrP
    blue b!tch or blue w!tch what it has got to do with bluewolf... She creates thing in her imagination... That's fault with her imagination.. Now don't blame me... See only thief will consider himself thief... I hope you would get my point..
    Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Who are you to tell her what to do?
    As a human if I tell you that smoking will lead you to lung cancer... and you say who are you to tell me what to do... That doesn't make sense.. As a human it is my duty to tell the danger which my eyes have seen... If you don't then you're traitor to humanity... You're not fair with you own kind... Will you be fair with your own self... See, I ain't traitor to my own kind.. I ain't a selfish gene as you are..
    While I appreciate English may not be your native tongue, I am having trouble understanding what you are saying here.
    offcouse, English isn't my native language as you can easily judge it by my mistakes... Actually I saying the concept of vice and virtue is a built in in every human... You've asked who have told me what is right... I have given you the answer... the same thing which tells you that cheating other isn't good... telling lie is a bad thing.. Now tell what is difficult to understand

bluewolf wrote: »
    Atheism is my religion... I think that doesn't make sense as all people here know that your ID is Bluewolf.... I didn't call you bluew!tch or blueb!tch... It's your imagination which has tortured and now you're thinking it again and again... Offcourse i posted these words but you were not in my mind... In this thread, blue witch's justice represents lady saga... Why do you think you're the only w!tch around...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

dead one wrote: »
    Toffcouse, English is my native language as you can easily judge it by wity mistakes...

English is your native language, your spelling and grammar are appalling, yet you claim to work in an office. Something does not add up.

P.

oceanclub wrote: »
    English is your native language, your spelling and grammar are appalling, yet you claim to work in an office. Something does not add up.

P.
    Sorry oceanclub, my mistake actually i was trying to tell that English isn't my native language and i wrote English is my native language... and you picked a good chance to come along--- I was trying to invite you in this thread..... good for you oceanclub...there are 81 levels in skyrium..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

And back on ignore.

MrP

And back on ignore.
    MrP
    thank you... but there is something wrong... you've come here to humiliate yourself.... The humiliation started when you changed your mind and started quoting me..... my job was done when you had started quoting me... Now I am going in peace for a long time..

... there is away blue b!tch around me... i mean lady gaga.. I can also put you in my ignore list but I've a habit of facing reality.... But there is no reason to show such arrogance... Arrogance can waste me... better i should waste arrogance.. It's old human nature, to escape from further humiliation... They try to showoff other people... But infact such humiliation doesn't exist... our mind create it... Like pudding's mind... He came here and changed his mind and now when he is badly badly busted and now when there is no where to run.. and now when dades won't help him.. in order to avoid further humiliation he said.
    And back on ignore.
    MrP

Mr Dead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭donaghs

Why do you call her satan? In fact, in a modern, civilsed educated world, who refers to another person as satan?

You can't beat the Islam forum for some good "old-fashioned" debates! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Now tell what is difficult to understand

Where do I start?

I think I'm done here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Fair play to her while I'm not a fan of her music. I think the fact that she is maintaining her integrity by not being dictated to by theocracies to be rather admirable. You go on about her being immoral yet i'd view theocracies to be infinitely more immoral by removing many human rights that people have the right to.

Where do I start?

I think I'm done here.
    Is it your excuse... There is no difficulty in understanding me... What I am saying is quite clear like crystal...Tell me what did you not understand... you've understood and now when there is no point to argue you've started cursing my English...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Jiminy13

It wishy washy ted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭ceannair06

Let's get this straight.

Only one person dictates what I listen to - me.

Not Hot Press, not the cool brigade and definitely not Allah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

As a human it is my duty to tell the danger which my eyes have seen... If you don't then you're traitor to humanity... You're not fair with you own kind... Will you be fair with your own self... See, I ain't traitor to my own kind.. I ain't a selfish gene as you are..
    Speaking as an apostle to the most high God of all Gods, I must question who are you to deem people traitors to humanity?
    Good. To do so would to let the hard-liners who threatened violence get away with it. And by violence, I'd say we can safely assume they mean suicide bombers. Luckily they are not true muslims, but unfortunately them claim to be muslim, and thus blacken the name of all muslims.
    I pray that my God of all Gods ensure that te life of these false muslims ends badly, and that they get reincarnated as a gay mans sex toy.

• Advertisement

the_syco wrote: »
    Speaking as an apostle to the most high God of all Gods, I must question who are you to deem people traitors to humanity?
    A person who supports corruption of other person is a traitor to humanity... Don't you see what your society has done to women... Women are just treated as sex symbols... They are brought into the movies just for sex scenes... They are brought in movies only of decoration and business of the movies.. and now the same culture is destroying Islamic society.. Your society has made woman a culture butterfly and that's what lady gaga has been doing in Indonesia... You don't know the honor of mother/sister/wife... Because you have been brainwashed in the name of freedom... These wind of freedom had made you women naked and now you want Muslim men/women to be naked... So everyone who supports such nakedness and impurity is traitor humanity... It you can't resist corruption at least you shouldn't follow it..if you don't want yourself to be called traitor.. Don't worry with my rhythmic English..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

A person who supports corruption of other person is a traitor to humanity... Don't you see what your society has done to women... Women are just treated as sex symbols... They are brought into the movies just for sex scenes... They are brought in movies only of decoration and business of the movies.. and now the same culture is destroying Islamic society.. Your society has made woman a culture butterfly and that's what lady gaga has been doing in Indonesia... You don't know the honor of mother/sister/wife... Because you have been brainwashed in the name of freedom... These wind of freedom had made you women naked and now you want Muslim men/women to be naked... So everyone who supports such nakedness and impurity is traitor humanity... It you can't resist corruption at least you shouldn't follow it..if you don't want yourself to be called traitor.. Don't worry with my rhythmic English..

tumblr_m4gbryZWPB1r4i5yq.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Don't you see what your society has done to women... Women are just treated as sex symbols...

I believe that its your (preferred) society that is under the impression that any woman, regardless of how she dresses, acts, speaks or thinks is inevitably a sexual distraction to men unless they completely cover up. So which society is it that actually treats women as sex symbols?

the_syco wrote: »
    Firstly, women aren't solely to act as sex symbols in films. You're merely watching the ones where they do, although you strike me as a person who thinks Clarice Starling is supposed to be a sex symbol... If allowing women to make their own choices makes me brainwashed, then me not being racist would also make me brainwashed. You sir are a bigot, your stances are sexist and ancient. I take it that you believe that the world should be under an Islamic theocracy? I don't think that I'm the person who's brainwashed....

I believe that its your (preferred) society that is under the impression that any woman, regardless of how she dresses, acts, speaks or thinks is inevitably a sexual distraction to men unless they completely cover up. So which society is it that actually treats women as sex symbols?
    It's actually your society... Butterfly culture is product of your society not the islamic society.... In pure Islamic society, women don't advertise their parts to attract men or to flourish business... Prevention is better than cure... That's why muslim women hides their parts... Exposing part will lead some serious problem in the minds of children... See, what would be better example than movies... western show full part of women in their movies to cheat emotion of human so that more people watch these movies...That's how your culutre has made women as sex symbols... Figures of women have been uses to advertise commercial/programs/movies... I hope mark hamil you wouldn't escape from reality easily..

• Advertisement

Corkfeen wrote: »
    Firstly, women aren't solely to act as sex symbols in films. You're merely watching the ones where they do, although you strike me as a person who thinks Clarice Starling is supposed to be a sex symbol... If allowing women to make their own choices makes me brainwashed, then me not being racist would also make me brainwashed. You sir are a bigot, your stances are sexist and ancient. I take it that you believe that the world should be under an Islamic theocracy? I don't think that I'm the person who's brainwashed....
    Hey corkfeen, i am an atheist i believe in evidence... The evidence suggests that Islam is right...That's why i prefer Islam.. Look around your society.. You talk of women’s liberalization is nothing but a disguised form of exploitation of her body, degradation of her soul, and deprivation of her honour. Western society claims to have ‘uplifted’ women. On the contrary it has actually degraded them to the status of concubines, mistresses and society butterflies who are mere tools in the hands of pleasure seekers and sex marketeers, hidden behind the colourful screen of ‘art’ and ‘culture’... The old argment, you have no answer for it

It's actually your society... Butterfly culture is product of your society not the islamic society.... In pure Islamic society, women don't advertise their parts to attract men or to flourish business...

So your society tells women not to display 90% of their bodies because it will invariably attract men, but thats not a case of society making women sex symbols, and my society allows women to dress attractively, if they want to, but that is a case of society making all women sex symbols? In my society, a women is a "sex symbol" because of the way she dresses and acts, and she can alter these on a whim, usually with fairly small changes, all the while keeping whatever femininity she feels like. In your society, a woman is a sex symbol simply by virtue of being a women, and the only way to change that fact is to completely eliminate all notions of femininity from view.
    Prevention is better than cure...

Inoculation is better than prevention. Prevention leads to constant worry, as there is always the possibility the prevention (which has to be constant) will fail. With inoculation, you don't need to worry (after a certain point). You teach people to approach it maturely, not by hiding sexuality, but by explaining that its a healthy part of life, not an all consuming addiction, then people can enjoy it (at an appropriate age) and get on with the rest of their life too.
    That's why muslim women hides their parts... Exposing part will lead some serious problem in the minds of children... See, what would be better example than movies... western show full part of women in their movies to cheat emotion of human so that more people watch these movies...That's how your culutre has made women as sex symbols... Figures of women have been uses to advertise commercial/programs/movies... I hope mark hamil you wouldn't escape from reality easily..

You may have to give an example of what you are talking about, because in the west there are fairly strict rules about what you can show to kids in movies and tv and media in general (movies have age ratings, tv have watersheds etc).
    Even if what you are saying is true, why not just apply your reasoning to children (as, you say, its kids minds that are effected). Why does islam treat all like children?

Hey corkfeen, i am an atheist i believe in evidence... The evidence suggests that Islam is right...That's why i prefer Islam.. Look around your society.. You talk of women’s liberalization is nothing but a disguised form of exploitation of her body, degradation of her soul, and deprivation of her honour. Western society claims to have ‘uplifted’ women. On the contrary it has actually degraded them to the status of concubines, mistresses and society butterflies who are mere tools in the hands of pleasure seekers and sex marketeers, hidden behind the colourful screen of ‘art’ and ‘culture’... The old argment, you have no answer for it

You don't believe in evidence as you have already proven or else you don't know what the word means. In terms of what you stated 'concubines, mistresses and society butterflies ', I'd actually think one of the few places where this may actually apply is in Islamic states as a result of women have limited rights in contrast to a man. (I know this does not apply to all of the states) Women have set duties that they should follow as if they're a dyson hoover under Islam.

Women don't solely have sex in films, they have actual roles in many films. :pac: In fact pretty much every job is open to women besides some religious roles. I don't know how exactly you can attribute this freedom of choice to pursue whatever career you want as degrading them to the role of concubines, mistresses etc..

Would you say all of the women on this list are concubines?
    http://www.catalyst.org/publication/271/women-ceos-of-the-fortune-1000
    This is your so called 'liberalisation' of women or as the rest of the world calls it gender equality.

In terms of film, the best actress for the Oscars this year was Meryll Streep. I'll be honest her playing Margaret Thatcher never struck as particularly sexy but I guess Dead One has some particularly interesting preferences. :pac: In fact the only best actress in the past ten years that had a role that was in any way sexy was Natalie Portman in 'Black Swan'. However her acting was exceptional and the role was far more disturbing than any sexiness. I don't really understand how you can consider any acting roles that has nudity or sex to be consider some strange form of sexploitation.

Just because you have dated views on the role of women, it doesn't mean you can actually argue that you're being rational about your decision. Everything that I have ever seen you state lacks any realm of rationality. You haven't produced any evidence for your claims and you're completely deluded in your viewpoint (which includes acceptable reasons to beat a woman).

yes, dead one's ideal seems to be that women are mothers, wives or whores... that's why dead one views all women as objects

yes, dead one's ideal seems to be that women are mothers, wives or whores... that's why dead one views all women as objects

He seems like such a lovely fellow. :pac:

whores--- They are product of your culture.. your system... Where women are being sold in the name of freedom and you fully support it.. In Islamic culture there are pure relation like mother/sister/daughter and wives instead of whores...Isn't irony.. I am here to tell where your civilization is leading and what would become ultimately of it.... . killing your own civilzing with its own dagger... and then you're telling me
    that's why dead one views all women as objects
    I don't see view all women as objects... it your society presents...
    AWtech-ads-01.jpg
    using women's part to sell products.. and every one here knows who views women as object... it's not dead one who runs these dirty business... and i know why are you supporting it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭donaghs

whores--- They are product of your culture.. your system... Where women are being sold in the name of freedom and you fully support it.. In Islamic culture there are pure relation like mother/sister/daughter and wives instead of whores...Isn't irony.. I am here to tell where your civilization is leading and what would become ultimately of it.... . killing your own civilzing with its own dagger... and then you're telling me.

I think you've shown your hand now "dead one". That's just pure intolerance and hatred. I hope you don't live in a Western society, with all that inner-hate brimming inside of you.

Anyone who's read a bit of history would know that prostitution (or "whores" if you prefer) is as old as people. No society is immune from it. It has managed to exist within all sorts of strictly religious societies, from Saudi Arabia to Inquisition Spain. It brings to mind the story about the explorer Richard Francis Burton who when in the British Army in the 19thc. was asked to conduct an investigation into the male brothels of Karachi (mostly boys). The Brits weren't so worried about the long existence of these places in this Islamic society, rather that British officers might have been frequenting them. (incidentally Burton also made a visit to Mecca disguised as an Afghan). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Francis_Burton

whores--- They are product of your culture.. your system... Where women are being sold in the name of freedom and you fully support it.. In Islamic culture there are pure relation like mother/sister/daughter and wives instead of whores...Isn't irony.. I am here to tell where your civilization is leading and what would become ultimately of it.... . killing your own civilzing with its own dagger...

If whores are the product of western culture, then why does your islamic culture have so many rules for islamic women, in islamic culture, to prevent them becoming whores. Seems to me that your islamic culture just assumes whores as a product of womankind, anywhere they may be, if they dont cover 90% of their bodies.
    I don't see view all women as objects... it your society presents...
    AWtech-ads-01.jpg
    using women's part to sell products.. and every one here knows who views women as object... it's not dead one who runs these dirty business... and i know why are you supporting it...

Society isn't presenting that woman as anything, she is presenting herself (as an implied benefit of buying the car). If she dressed a little differently, and wasn't draped over a car in a seductive fashion, then she wouldn't be interpreted as immediately sexually available. And she can do so if she likes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

In Islamic culture there are pure relation like mother/sister/daughter and wives instead of whores...

I live and work in a Muslim country. In this country, women who work for the government are not entitled to the same allowances as men. Despite the fact they do the same job, they are paid less, purely because they are women.

Is this how Islamic cultures values their "mother/sister/daughters"?
    I don't see view all women as objects...

No, you don't see them as objects, you see them as possessions that must be subjugated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

The thing is that a lot of what she does is basically sorcery- using images, etc to bewitch and control people. Also her music is aimed at young who havent built up their own centres yet and so are easily taken in and seduced.

So make the concert over 18s. Here's a hardcore religious minority have stopped all consenting adults from seeing an artistic performance. That is the worst kind of censorship and really only different from the Taliban in a matter of degree.

P.
    While I agree with your sentiment, you might be stretching the limit of 'artistic' there....

• Advertisement

I don't know about you, but I'm convinced:

tin%20foil%20hat.jpg

P.
    You be careful now. What the illuminati don't want you to know is that tinfoil hats actually work as brain signal amplifiers. Unless you line them with a 2:1 mix of chopped banana skins and crunchy peanut butter that is. If you haven't heard from me in two days, you'll know they've got to me. Don't let them get to you! Don't skimp on the peanut butter....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭MisterEpicurus

I commend Islamic Clerics for speaking out about this devil worshiping woman She is nothing but an exceptionally well paid puppet for the Illuminati and their occult agenda of corrupting the morals of society.

Pot-Kettle-Black.

Don't you think it's a bit rich for you to preach about Lady Gaga corrupting the morals of society when the Islamic clerics you praise are responsible for banning women from driving and all the other misogynistic practices.

All in the name of tradition eh?

P.[/QUOTE]
    Islam is dangerous to the freedom which is dangerous to your existence.. See the fruits of that freedom around you, dear ocean club. Every thought is imprisoned yet you call it freedom.[/Quote]
    Any chance you could translate that into sane for us? Google translate crashed when I tried it there.

What about if a slight majority of people here agreed that Islam was dangerous to freedom and banned it? Would that be acceptable?

P.
    Slight majority would be democratic. No point arguing that.

The Islamic police should have gone about this matter another way

"in the general interests of public safety and that of the music star we have recommended her not to perform"

In that way they can't be accused of censorship. :p.
    Not censorship. But it would sound suspiciously like an 'offer of insurance' from Fat Tony...:rolleyes:

So are you saying that "our kind" should not be enjoying ourselves?
    We are. I've just found this thread. Great craic. Pity its in the Islam forum though. As a guest here I don't want to offend the sensible majority....

Would you allow your own wife/sister to do what she has been doing... The answer is no... Why do you have these double standards, dunne..
    'Allow'? Seriously....?:eek:

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Gaga is Evil but the western Culture does'nt understand the cascading effect of Immodesty .Every thing bad in the World BEGINS with Immodesty .We are not educated enough in morals to understand that fact .

And scapegoats. Don't forget scapegoats.... His own confused version of 'she made me do it'.

• Advertisement

endacl wrote: »
    While I agree with your sentiment, you might be stretching the limit of 'artistic' there....

It may not fit with your definition of artistic. But to be fair on the woman her performances are rather unique in terms of how she seems to pretty much be the sole designer of her concerts. This is exceedingly artistic and creative, much more so than the average singer. She also wears beef well.... :D
    endacl wrote: »
    Slight majority would be democratic. No point arguing that.
    To be fair, banning a religion based on the majority, may be democratic. However it is in fact a breach of human rights which I personally believe supercedes any democratic majority. If the majority supported slavery in the morning, it would still be unacceptable to restart it. I may have possibly misunderstood you though.... :)
    paddyandy wrote: »
    Gaga is Evil but the western Culture does'nt understand the cascading effect of Immodesty .Every thing bad in the World BEGINS with Immodesty .We are not educated enough in morals to understand that fact .
    I don't really get why there's this effort going amongst people to claim that nations that are Theocratic are more moral than Western states. This obsession with immodesty, it's nobody's business what way a person dresses and does not in any way reflect on their 'morality'. Wars and all the other bad things in the world are not as a result of immodesty.... Creating a divide between people and constant judging is far more of a source of the 'bad' in the world. I'm personally rather happy with the fact that we don't limit personal freedoms based on holy books in this country. (anymore anyway)

Corkfeen ; I make comments but i doubt that i'll be able to help you ''get'' understanding that you have to find yourself .

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mrac

Corkfeen ; I make comments but i doubt that i'll be able to help you ''get'' understanding that you have to find yourself .

So whats youre saying is, you made a point and now that youre called on it you have nothing to back it up with?

So you agree with giving women less rights and that theocracies are more moral? And you are unfortunately incapable of refuting any of my points. And this means that I have to find myself......

I think you may have to actually research on how women are deprived of their rights in many of these more 'moral' theocratic states and it's not as a result of immodesty. Claims of immodesty and the downfall of western morals as a result, tend to originate from dated sexist values that are somehow surviving. Instead of ad hominem statements that I need 'to find' myself, explain your argument...

Corkfeen; Understanding is something we all have to find for ourselves .Immodesty is not a right anywhere in any constitution it is a new and prevailing attitude used by the fashion industry with it's accomplices the pop music and film industries and others to make money out of young peoples competitiveness .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,855 ✭✭✭donegal_man

The way this was explained to me by an Indonesian friend was "52,000 rational young adults decide to attend a concert and now can't because half a dozen beardie weirdies threatened violence and now everyone thinks we're as nuts as Saudi Arabia"

• Advertisement

The way this was explained to me by an Indonesian friend was "52,000 rational young adults decide to attend a concert and now can't because half a dozen beardie weirdies threatened violence and now everyone thinks we're as nuts as Saudi Arabia"
    Well put. Excellent post. Agree 100%.

Gaga reveals her upset at being branded 'a devil worshipper'.

Lady Gaga has told fans she was "devastated" at having to cancel her sold-out show in Indonesia, following threats by Islamic hardliners who called her a "devil worshipper".

Controversy over the concert is a blow to the predominantly Muslim country's reputation as a tolerant, pluralist society that respects freedom of expression.

Whats her problem? :confused:

14tn7t5.jpg

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/celebrity-news-gossip/gaga-reveals-her-upset-at-being-branded-a-devil-worshipper-3120179.html

By your logic, everyone that dresses up for Halloween is a devil worshipper... Funny, how you ignored the part where you it states how it damages the rights of the people...

Corkfeen wrote: »
    By your logic, everyone that dresses up for Halloween is a devil worshipper... Funny, how you ignored the part where you it states how it damages the rights of the people...
    There is a difference a child being naive and dressing up as a devil with and trident pitchfork on Halloween night and someone commercial like herself who knows well what she's at.

She has certainly put herself on a pedestal on this Issue by her constant use of suggestive occult symbolism and this cannot be denied.

34goyom.jpg

jfauti.jpg

xcrse9.jpg

2v3stxl.jpg

33tte1c.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

Gaga reveals her upset at being branded 'a devil worshipper'.

Lady Gaga has told fans she was "devastated" at having to cancel her sold-out show in Indonesia, following threats by Islamic hardliners who called her a "devil worshipper".

Controversy over the concert is a blow to the predominantly Muslim country's reputation as a tolerant, pluralist society that respects freedom of expression.

Whats her problem? :confused:

14tn7t5.jpg

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/celebrity-news-gossip/gaga-reveals-her-upset-at-being-branded-a-devil-worshipper-3120179.html

I know you see Satan and the Illuminati absolutely everywhere, but can you not see that someone might be upset over being bullied out of performing in a country by a tiny minority of thugs? Normally you are up in arms over a dictatorship being just around the corner, and yet it's ok to restrict freedom of expression here? Hypocritical much? (Can't stand Lady Gaga btw).

• Advertisement
Advertisement