Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Islamic ban on 'Satan Gaga' Star ordered to axe Jakarta concert by cops

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Benny_Cake wrote: »
    I know you see Satan and the Illuminati absolutely everywhere, but can you not see that someone might be upset over being bullied out of performing in a country by a tiny minority of thugs? Normally you are up in arms over a dictatorship being just around the corner, and yet it's ok to restrict freedom of expression here? Hypocritical much? (Can't stand Lady Gaga btw).
    Yes Illuminati symbolism is everywhere and yes from the top right down.

I never mentioned in any of my posts that I supported her being bullied by a minority of fundamentalist Muslims. I did mention that it was probably a wise move by the authorities to cancel the concert for her own safety. Muslims are a lot less tolerant than the west when it comes to the subject of Dajjal and Illuminati and she has that written all over herself.

And again I am not at all surprised that she was upset at being called a "devil worshiper" when she tours the world acting like one.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck i would call it a duck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Firstly, plenty of adults dress up for Halloween. Secondly, it's absurd to label highly creative costumes as 'occult symbolism' . Shakespeare regularly used concepts such as the Hellmouth in his plays so he must have been a devil worshiper too given the dreaded 'occult symbolism' (Joss Whedon, Stephen King etc must be too). The religious have been claiming that the end is nigh for millennia. Still hasn't happened though. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Corkfeen wrote: »
    Firstly, plenty of adults dress up for Halloween. Secondly, it's absurd to label highly creative costumes as 'occult symbolism' . Shakespeare regularly used concepts such as the Hellmouth in his plays so he must have been a devil worshiper too given the dreaded 'occult symbolism' (Joss Whedon, Stephen King etc must be too). The religious have been claiming that the end is nigh for millennia. Still hasn't happened though. ;)
    .............and the Lyrics :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

Pot-Kettle-Black.

Don't you think it's a bit rich for you to preach about Lady Gaga corrupting the morals of society when the Islamic clerics you praise are responsible for banning women from driving and all the other misogynistic practices.

All in the name of tradition eh?

polisi4.jpg?w=510

3989e903-c695-444f-864d-741e06db8754HiRes.JPG

350x.jpg

20111030204458304.jpg

Think your on the wrong page of your atlas bro!

That thing (gaga) should have a little respect for Indonesian culture, everybody here talking about freedom of expression etc.

How many of you would be happy or feel comfortable with a little pigmy or south American tribesman standing outside your house masturbating in his nude as your 5-10 year old daughter looks out the window?, sure he probably does it everyday deep in the jungle in front of the children there, it's just what he does, it's normal for him.

But it wouldn't be acceptable here outside your house, would it?

She is an occultist, it's plain to see, she's constantly pushing her occultism with sybolism that goes way back before her time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭dead one

These people, dead people, they have lost their identities to unknown desires, thinking it freedom, but its all illusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Corkfeen wrote: »
    .............and the Lyrics :)

Funnily enough, this doesn't negate anything I said.... I could easily interpret Shakespeare quotes as an illuminati conspiracy if I had a sudden urge to. You can make illogical claims over just about anything as you have proven.

Advertisement