Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attraction/lust/love spells

Options
  • 16-05-2012 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

I've been doing a lot of research on this and the best I have found so far are sites like witchcraftmagicspells.net offering you a spell with a money back guarantee in exchange for hundreds of dollars. Naturally, I am very dubious.

Has anyone got any information on how to cast these types of spells and if an ordinary man can't do it (don't want to be stuck with demons), I want the info of someone who is a pro.

If one knows something yet feels the info is too private for a messageboard, please PM if that is the case.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Anyone selling that sort of shíte on the internet is taking advantage of gullible people.

Anyone who is a magical practitioner worth their salt will say work on yourself and loving yourself and your self acceptance to attract love in their life.

Anyone who says they can work magic to make a specific person be attracted to you or fall in love with you, is either deluded or blowing smoke up your arse so they can pick your pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Godot.

Okey dokey. I'm thinking along the same lines anyway, Sharrow.

But if anyone thinks they can contradict that, feel free :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Sharrow wrote: »
    Anyone selling that sort of shíte on the internet is taking advantage of gullible people.

Anyone who is a magical practitioner worth their salt will say work on yourself and loving yourself and your self acceptance to attract love in their life.

Anyone who says they can work magic to make a specific person be attracted to you or fall in love with you, is either deluded or blowing smoke up your arse so they can pick your pocket.

Sharrow - your view is understandable, but this is the wrong place to inform everyone that it's "shíte."

Also, the forum Charter rules do not permit the outright dismissal of the validity of such occult practices, as you have just done.

Either contribute your thoughts respectfully or don't post at all.

Sharrow - your view is understandable, but this is the wrong place to inform everyone that it's "shíte."

Also, the forum Charter rules do not permit the outright dismissal of the validity of such occult practices, as you have just done.

Either contribute your thoughts respectfully or don't post at all.

Agreed. Only people that have something constructive to post only please. I'm a litle skeptical but I'm also open-minded and willing to try out procedures that people believe will work (ones you actually believe, not piss taking ones please :pac:)

I am an occult practitioner, I have been one for the last 20 years, I still hold those views about websites which sell attraction spells and love philtres.

In all my years I have never heard of anything good coming from anyone foolishly attempting such spells.

Best bet a person has is to do personal daily affirmations that they are loving, deserve love and work on themselves in terms of self development.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Anyone asking for hundreds of dollars for something intangible needs to be dealt with cautiously. Money back guarantee? How on earth do you prove it doesnt work?

I would never pay for something like that. Start from the ground up, learn your own craft, preferably through trusted sources. ie, not online sellers.

Oryx wrote: »
    Anyone asking for hundreds of dollars for something intangible needs to be dealt with cautiously. Money back guarantee? How on earth do you prove it doesnt work?

I would never pay for something like that. Start from the ground up, learn your own craft, preferably through trusted sources. ie, not online sellers.

Are you saying there's a place/site to learn witchcraft or do you mean the whole work 'hard on your personal development' kinda stuff?

Godot. wrote: »
    Are you saying there's a place/site to learn witchcraft or do you mean the whole work 'hard on your personal development' kinda stuff?
    No, there is no one stop shop for this, because everyone online will have an agenda of their own. With any kind of personal development, this included, it takes longer than you expect and there are no shortcuts. You can do it quickly, or you can do it right.

So begin researching what you are interested in, build your own knowledge from all kinds of sources. Youll find that as you do, the resources will become more apparent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Are you trying to attract a love interest? I think that if you visualise yourself with the person you want to be with and go to sleep doing the same it might work. But I'd be very careful who you think about as you may get what you wish for.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,099 ✭✭✭squonk

I've been doing a lot of research on this and the best I have found so far are sites like witchcraftmagicspells.net offering you a spell with a money back guarantee in exchange for hundreds of dollars. Naturally, I am very dubious.

Has anyone got any information on how to cast these types of spells and if an ordinary man can't do it (don't want to be stuck with demons), I want the info of someone who is a pro.

If one knows something yet feels the info is too private for a messageboard, please PM if that is the case.

Seriously OP? Get your head in gear, stop reading and dwelling in fantasy and spend more time living in the real world. Even hypnotism works on the premise that the subject will have to consentually agree to go along with what is being asked of them, so it's definitely good for smokers and those with issues and needs such as that. You can't make another person feel what they just don't feel under any circumstances.

Aside from that and, assuming spells work for a moment, you're seriously considering enslaving another person for your own ends? That's what it amounts to, hypothetically at least as spells are just bunkum.

If you want relationship advice then head on over to the relationship forum. It often happens that we fall for people who will not reciprocate our feelings. That's life. It's painful and demoralising but it happens to us all. How we deal with this however is something that defines us as a person and also something that allows us to grow and mature.

Your best bet OP is to build up a rapport with the person. Get to know them and see if there's some chemistry there. If there's no chemistry/attraction then that's pretty much game over from the get go. If you've approached them regarding a date and they've said no, then there's nothing wrong with being a bit more persistent. If you've broached the subject several times however and the answer is always no, then it's time to move on.

If it's not happening despite your best efforts then it's never going to happen. Face up to the reality because only by facing it can you overcome it. There's no quick fix for the hurt but it will go and you'll be a better person afterwards. Stop messing around with stupid, useless rubbish and take control of your life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Doesn't it seem wrong to you, to force someone to have feelings that may not exist?

You may wish that person would fall in love with you, but if they don't see you that way, who are you to force them?

The whole idea of changing how someone feels doesn't sit well with me, and I think the kind of person who goes looking for these effects are less than desirable.

(I don't think they work, but that's beside my point.)

squonk wrote: »
    Seriously OP? Get your head in gear, stop reading and dwelling in fantasy and spend more time living in the real world. Even hypnotism works on the premise that the subject will have to consentually agree to go along with what is being asked of them, so it's definitely good for smokers and those with issues and needs such as that. You can't make another person feel what they just don't feel under any circumstances.

Aside from that and, assuming spells work for a moment, you're seriously considering enslaving another person for your own ends? That's what it amounts to, hypothetically at least as spells are just bunkum.

If you want relationship advice then head on over to the relationship forum. It often happens that we fall for people who will not reciprocate our feelings. That's life. It's painful and demoralising but it happens to us all. How we deal with this however is something that defines us as a person and also something that allows us to grow and mature.

Your best bet OP is to build up a rapport with the person. Get to know them and see if there's some chemistry there. If there's no chemistry/attraction then that's pretty much game over from the get go. If you've approached them regarding a date and they've said no, then there's nothing wrong with being a bit more persistent. If you've broached the subject several times however and the answer is always no, then it's time to move on.

If it's not happening despite your best efforts then it's never going to happen. Face up to the reality because only by facing it can you overcome it. There's no quick fix for the hurt but it will go and you'll be a better person afterwards. Stop messing around with stupid, useless rubbish and take control of your life.

I'm perfectly fine with my life, thank you very much. Paranormal research is just a bit of a hobby of mine.

Now back on topic - has anyone heard much about sex magick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

has anyone heard much about sex magick?

Isn't that just before a romance explosion?

*sorry mods :o

Rather than picking over the rights and wrongs of magick/magic can people please stick to the query of the op. Ta.

Yes.

Sharrow wrote: »
    Yes.

Cheers for that, Sharrow!! :pac:

So I take it it is either plagued by side effects or just plain useless? I strongly suspect the latter, but still, no harm in asking ;)

Sex magic uses sexual engery and it's release as a way to power 'spells.
    It's that simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭aoife1991

Hi Godot, my friend is Wiccan and she said you should NEVER cast a love/ lust spell on someone who has no romantic feelings for you, as it's effectively a binding spell and the old adage 'be careful for what you wish for, you may just get it' could be very true in this case! :P However, she said, if there's mutual romantic feelings there, you could cast a love enhancing spell and that should be reasonably effective. :)

Barry White usually does the job.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Wouldn't this thread be more suited to the Paganism forum? I'm Wiccan and I have cast love spells in the past but they were non specific, ie, they weren't cast with a certain person in mind (that's a big no-no), they were more aimed at attracting love into my life. To be honest, the spells themselves are more about symbols and visualisation than anything else. I can only speak for myself when I say I believe in the power and energy. It's not something that should be undertaken lightly though, you need to understand fully what you're doing instead of messing and experimenting foolishly.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ratticus

@Godot: Sex magick is very old, there is lots and lots of source material. It has been a central part of both Eastern and Western magickal traditions. Tantra in the East and the works of the Golden Dawn and Aleister Crowley in the West are just a few examples.

It is very powerfull and very effective. (and lots of fun to perform)

The energy created during sex is creative in the absolute sense of the word, in that its biological purpose is to create life. So using that very powerfull creative energy to either power a spell, create a talisman or even to create a magickally contstructed entity is very, very effective.

The techniques can be a bit tricky, both partners keeping focus on the desired outcome/result/purpose is not a skill picked up overnight.

• Advertisement
Advertisement