Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga classes in Clonmel

Options
  • 16-05-2012 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Can anyone tell me if there are Yoga classes in or close to Clonmel. I have found some references but they seem to have morning classes, or they don't have very up to date websites. So any recommendations welcome.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 xeiramnnax

Hi there, Just wondering did you have any luck in finding yoga classes in Clonmel? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 waseqr

not at the moment. a lot of stuff seems to be finished for the summer. i'm keeping ab eye out. do you know of one? apparently there is a good one on the cashel road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 xeiramnnax

No I'm afraid I don't. I am originally from Waterford and just moved here recently and was hoping to start something new.
    I have seen one or two that are finished until September. A lot of these courses are only 8 weeks, I was hoping for somewhere that has classes all year.

If I see anything, I will be sure to post it on here anyway.
    Thanks for replying.
    :)

Advertisement