Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cricket Ireland new Website

• 16-05-2012 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

see that the new Cricket Ireland website is up

www.cricketireland.ie

What do you think? - not bad imo but it's fairly devoid of information at the moment, big improvement design wise on the last one!

Reading through the forum it looks as though they'll be updating again in a month or so hope we actually get some good updates/news/video etc on Irish cricket as part of it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭crackit

I much prefered the old one to be honest. I really don't think much of the new look. Maybe that's just me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

Very nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭TheDrog

good to see a step forward in the creation of a new site, wasn't a big fan of the old one but there is still a lot of work to be done on the new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jasonpat

I just viewed the site and i look that Ireland is developing his cricket and playing tournaments with the teams like Afghanistan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭Tiernster7

Website looking decent now player profiles and everything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

I must say the attention to updating the website is great and long may it continue!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

When I go to add a comment it tell's me that I have left out name/e-mail info which I actually haven't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭Tiernster7

No comments since the 19th or something , technical issue maybe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 vutshuvo

nice design... we are hoping that this site will be more dynamic

Advertisement