Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bunting Euro 2012

• 16-05-2012 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi All,

I see some people have started to put bunting up for the Euros. Will you be doing the same? Time to show Irish pride again I think.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

69 Posts waheyyyy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Time to show Irish pride again I think.

Don't let Leo Varadkar see that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

No. And I hope my neighbours don't either. That would really bring down the tone of our bijou little enclave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Aye, nothing shows pride like a good bit of cheap plastic bunting strewn carelessly across a window.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I'm not sure what bunting is and so support it wholeheartedly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

It's another Government iniative to get money for the Household Charge.

They tell people to put bunting around their house, abd then use it as proof that you live there.

Then the ****ers charge you for the household charge, littering and fine you for provoking Northeners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kunto9

no i will not.

i hope ireland get slaughtered and trapattoni is sacked.

andrews and whelan in midfield is a disaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

whats bunting? :P

oh and come on the boys in green :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

kunto9 wrote: »
    no i will not.

i hope ireland get slaughtered and trapattoni is sacked.

andrews and whelan in midfield is a disaster

That's the spirit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

It's another Government iniative to get money for the Household Charge.

They tell people to put bunting around their house, abd then use it as proof that you live there.

Then the ****ers charge you for the household charge, littering and fine you for provoking Northeners.

I withdraw my previous post. Thank you.

• Advertisement

Eathrin wrote: »
    That's the spirit

to leave players like Wes Hoolahan and Seamus Coleman out of the squad and then have Keith Fahey and Darren O'Dea uggggggggggggggh

:mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭WolfgangWeisen

I had to google what "bunting" is as I'd never heard the term used. It's that tacky thing that common people hang from their houses so no, I certainly will not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

to leave players like Wes Hoolahan and Seamus Coleman out of the squad and then have Keith Fahey and Darren O'Dea uggggggggggggggh

Take it to the soccerball forum.. there's to be no talking about footballists here!

Having said that, when was Phil Babb dropped?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Hey I'm not in total agreement with the man but I believe in supporting your team regardless.

Take it to the soccerball forum.. there's to be no talking about footballists here!

Having said that, when was Phil Babb dropped?

after Japan & Korea 2002???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

It would probably bring house prices down in the local area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭WolfgangWeisen

It would probably bring house prices down in the local area.
    The kind of areas you would find this tack hanging in are the places where property is rock bottom already due to the demographics of the locals and/or, even more realistically, belong to the council :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

The whole country is up sh¡te creek and bad news constantly and doom and ****ing gloom morning noon and night. Our team for the EUROs is ropey as fook but in fairness, that represents us perfectly right now. Personally I cant wait.
    COME ON IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

We'll start our ONLY Euro 2012 thread at a later date.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement