Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3 compatibility

Options
  • 16-05-2012 8:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hey guys, thinking of buying Diablo 3 but not sure if my PC will run it.

I ran my specs here: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

And it said my graphics card isnt up to scratch for the min requirements. Im not good when it comes to this, I have an ATI mobility Radeon HD 3470, 4GB of Ram, and an Intel Core Duo T5750@2.00GHz.

Any opinions welcome, Im not looking for it to run the game amazingly, just relatively decent graphics wihtout having to buy a new pc.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭anomalous

Hi Malin i have a guest pass if you want to try that at least you will know what it looks like on your PC
    i wouldnt worry too much about it though mine said the same thing and i updated my NVIDIA settings and it runs fine it isnt that detailed but it still looks good.

PM me if you want the guest pass code

beware though it is seriously addictive :D

Advertisement