If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a new amp.

Options
  • 16-05-2012 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

Hi guys, I was in contact with ye a while ago concerning an out of warranty denon avr 1909, that I was trying to get fixed. Sad to say I did not get it fixed. I am now in the marketplace for a new amp. Sent 2 emails recentely recieved no reply, probably very busy.Would like to get in contact with you guys and chat . thankyou

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

Bump

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

parttime wrote: »
    Bump

Apologies PT,

Email sent,

ATVB

John :o Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Nice one John:)

Ok I am after thinking about it and I am going to buy the yamaha you offered me. Nice price nice amp. Could you email me an invoice for it and 5 year supercare and also let me know postage cost. Thankyou

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Ok I am after thinking about it and I am going to buy the yamaha you offered me. Nice price nice amp. Could you email me an invoice for it and 5 year supercare and also let me know postage cost. Thankyou

Hi again,

John isn't about today so I can't get hold of him. Was it the 671?? If you can forward me a copy of the e-mail I can sort this for you. :)

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi again,

John isn't about today so I can't get hold of him. Was it the 671?? If you can forward me a copy of the e-mail I can sort this for you. :)

Chris
    Yeah thanks for the prompt reply Chris I am at work, will send email on to you when I get home about half three . Is that ok ?

Hey parttime.

Yeah no problems at all :)

Email sent

Did you get that email Chris ?

Cool, got the amp . VERY pleased with it. Thanks to all!

• Advertisement

Cool, got the amp . VERY pleased with it. Thanks to all!

Hope you enjoy. :) If there is anything else we can help you with just let me know.

Chris

Ok, will do. Thanks again.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.