Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom alarm

Options
  • 16-05-2012 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi guys,hope someone can help me with a simon alarm,its not monitored anymore so i was hoping to delete phone nos. to stop it trying to ring monitoring station,i cant find engineer code,i have all paperwork but cant see it anywhere,any help would be appreciated..thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

More than happy to help, sent you a P.M re the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 deco14

hi altor,much appreciated all your help,problem sorted,you're a fountain of knowledge....again thank you.

deco14 wrote: »
    hi altor,much appreciated all your help,problem sorted,you're a fountain of knowledge....again thank you.

Your welcome deco 14, any other problems you know where I am ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 d49nbrwuac0is8

altor wrote: »
    Your welcome deco 14, any other problems you know where I am ;)

I have the same problem, can you pm me details on how to disengage engineers code ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 d49nbrwuac0is8

Also if anyone could recommend an alternative to eircom for security alarms system with phone call forwarding , i would greatly appreciate it.

• Advertisement

I have the same problem, can you pm me details on how to disengage engineers code ?

Sent you a P.M.

Advertisement