Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

young lads in mullingar who can build a web site

Options
  • 16-05-2012 8:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭

folks anyone know any young computer whizes in mullingar who could build me a website based on a template?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Hi OP, my partner builds websites and might be able to help you out. It would depend on what it is that you need, and what you mean by "template". Is the template an image, or document, or is it a website theme that you have in mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

I could also possibly help. I'm a girl not a lad though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

shinikins wrote: »
    Hi OP, my partner builds websites and might be able to help you out. It would depend on what it is that you need, and what you mean by "template". Is the template an image, or document, or is it a website theme that you have in mind?

A template is a pre made website that you add content to and edit to your liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Cheers DonJose, I do realise what a template is. The OP was rather vague and I was hoping for more information from him :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

folks anyone know any young computer whizes in mullingar who could build me a website based on a template?

cheers

www.handyweb.ie are a good local web design/development company. Not sure if that would suit? I got to know them through a website they provided (for free) for a charitable organisation.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭overthenest

dee. wrote: »
    I could also possibly help. I'm a girl not a lad though :)
    apologies dee, quite sexist of me. can you pm me? many thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭overthenest

shinikins wrote: »
    Cheers DonJose, I do realise what a template is. The OP was rather vague and I was hoping for more information from him :)

donjose is exactly right (thanks) can you pm me, maybe you can help me? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭TimeClock18

Can send on a number of a Local lad who does websites if you like?
    Has a website you can review his work on too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

Eh....quite an ageist, sexist thread title!!

Advertisement