Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

liberty insurance JOKE

• 16-05-2012 9:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭

rang them to do to see how much it would be for a new bike to get insureed
    driven a zzr 400 over a year now and have full licence.

I want to see how much it was for a KLE 500/400 and a SV 650/400
    i said the KLE 500 first they said i have to be over 21 so then i said the KLE 400 same i have to be over 21 but im driven a zzr which is faster f.u.c.k.i.n. joke i didnt bother with the SVs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,752 ✭✭✭✭kippy

kevin-46 wrote: »

i said the KLE 500 first they said i have to be over 21 so then i said the KLE 400 same i have to be over 21 but im driven a zzr which is faster f.u.c.k.i.n. joke i didnt bother with the SVs

Did you try get a quote elsewhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭Alkers

Try amend your existing policy on-line and see how much extra it costs. Failing that go into their office in person. It is the luck of the draw with who you get on the phone for bike policies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Stainless_Steel

I got my renewal - 800 euro. On their online system I get a quote of 700 - wtf?! And that quote is without my 10% they give on my renewal as I have 2 policies with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Surely they told you the same thing when you first contacted them about the zzr? Tell them you have it bought and they'll change their tune.

I got my renewal - 800 euro. On their online system I get a quote of 700 - wtf?! And that quote is without my 10% they give on my renewal as I have 2 policies with them.
    Common enough that. All about getting the new customers in. Ring them and tell them and they'll drop it down for you. Tell them you've a better quote elsewhere too, knocked over 200 off my cage insurance last week by saying that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭kevin-46

AgileMyth wrote: »
    Surely they told you the same thing when you first contacted them about the zzr? Tell them you have it bought and they'll change their tune.
    nope they just said it has to be 33bhp im goin in to town tomor goin to the offices

nope they just said it has to be 33bhp im goin in to town tomor goin to the offices
    You got lucky so. It usually takes a few phonecalls to find the lad in there that has some sense. You'll get sorted no bother in the office anyway.

Advertisement