Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing IBT - Anyone else

Options
  • 16-05-2012 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello,

I am planning to do the IBT before my test in the next three weeks.. Is there anyone that is planning on doing it because it's half the price if two people do it together within two days.

I can provide accomadtion for anyone that wants to do it but is not from the Waterford area..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

ya might be better off posting this in the motor bike section aswell or asking if ya can put a note up in marcus or hiltons shops in town here looking for similars for the course,,scandelouse price to pay any way for that course on your own when you could spend the money on good gear ect

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Brother is looking for someone to do it with. He's gonna do it up in kildare though. Your man in Waterford is grand but he's a wanker. Never had to do it meself but I know lads that did. Got onto one of me mates up the country and he giving the brother a good deal on his own but a very good deal with 2 doing it. Few hundred cheaper cos I know the fella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Brother is looking for someone to do it with. He's gonna do it up in kildare though. Your man in Waterford is grand but he's a wanker. Never had to do it meself but I know lads that did. Got onto one of me mates up the country and he giving the brother a good deal on his own but a very good deal with 2 doing it. Few hundred cheaper cos I know the fella.

??????????? How do you square that circle?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Logicalbitz

Hey,

I would be willing to go to Kildare if your brother is looking for someone to do it with?

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

Are you a bit of a biker yourself or is it just the brother?

• Advertisement

ya might be better off posting this in the motor bike section aswell or asking if ya can put a note up in marcus or hiltons shops in town here looking for similars for the course,,scandelouse price to pay any way for that course on your own when you could spend the money on good gear ect

I've posted under motorbike aswell. 😊 I don't acttually have to do the IBT as I got my lisence as soon as I could.. I've been told it's well worth doing for the discounts on insurance and also that it will greatly increase your riding skills..

My test is on the 11 of next month and really want to do it before then.. Yeah, it is really expensive and would much rather put the money towards my new bike once I pass my test.. 😠Was thinking of just getting few lessons but that pretty much works out as the same if I get another person to do it with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Roadskill

I hope your not referring to one of our instructors there. if so it would be good to know your reason for the comment. do you know the instructor in question or have you been told something we should know about as we would like to resolve any problems. pm me and let me know if you can. please don't post any names.

Thanks for your replys guys, got a message from roadskill and by what I seen in the post they can arrange to pair you up with other people looking to pair.. Guy seemed really nice and has already set my mind at ease about my test.

Are you a bit of a biker yourself or is it just the brother?

Nope and nope.

wellboytoo wrote: »
    ??????????? How do you square that circle?

I meant to say he's good but a wanker.

good to hear you got sorted logical

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

I know a fella doing it for €400 with bike and gear one on one. Hes really good and sound out and has been doing it for years im going back to him for pre test very soon. He wont do lessons with two people because you suffer if your a learner. PM me if your want his details

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

Nope and nope.

Oh, odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 remedy

wrote:
    BIKER YES
    looking to do this myself, location no prob but price is max300 share al keep a safe eye on you im 25 but been on bikes a long time lets jus say someone text me 0894521819 based neer limerick jus so ya kno, sound lads i kno paces doing it 290-300 2:1 sharing ;) 60 of that is bike hire, if u need 1, let me kno where

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I thought this was something to do with an irritable bowel

• Registered Users Posts: 9 remedy

I thought this was something to do with an irritable bowel
    yes yes it is

remedy wrote: »
    looking to do this myself, location no prob but price is max300 share al keep a safe eye on you im 25 but been on bikes a long time lets jus say someone text me 0894521819 based neer limerick jus so ya kno, sound lads i kno paces doing it 290-300 2:1 sharing ;) 60 of that is bike hire, if u need 1, let me kno where
    Ya go to anyone you should go to Mick in kildare. Ectremly friendly fella and doesn't rip you off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

remedy wrote: »

I must be getting old, I just don't understand this message.......

Advertisement