Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheesecloth..where to buy

Options
  • 16-05-2012 10:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know where I should be looking to pick up some cheesecloth?
    dont even know if this is the right forum to ask in.. but it's food related cloth so... maybe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Id say any fabric shop should have it.(Hickeys etc)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

The baby sections of supermarkets often has cheap muslin squares. I know several food bloggers have bought it there to use in making cheese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

As above, cheesecloth is the same thing as muslin & you'll get it in any habersdashery (at least you should do). Hickeys normally have it up by the tills & as tSubh Dearg said you'll get it in the baby sections of Boots or lots of supermarkets (although it may be a nasty blue or pink colour!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

If the muslin squares would do the job, Guineys in Limerick have them in white for 1.25 each. I could get some if you want and arrange to post them to you!?
    Im nice like that :D

Advertisement