Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

country lyricist looking to collaborate

Options
  • 16-05-2012 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi im a lyricist of country/western music and would like to get in contact with like minded people that would be interested in joining forces to make good songs and hopefully great hits + money
    my ambition is to collaborate with someone who loves to write new material or who is a musician who can put music to words//
    two heads or more are always better than one
    so if you think you got what it takes leave your comments please :)

*it may take some time to find the right partnership*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 WARRENKEEGAN

Right had to reply to this. Dont see many people into country music. I play Guitar and write new material very much in a country western theme. I am kinda new to playing but I did guitar for this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYRvhqUXLWM

• Registered Users Posts: 3 musix123

Did you find what you were looking for. If not I would be very interested in a collaboration as I do write and sing with a good country voice.I can do good standard demos at home.
    Cheers Eamonn.

Advertisement