Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Business Park is quicker get to coming from Headford?

Options
  • 16-05-2012 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭

hi all, first time galway city poster... i know the city fairly well and used to work in Dangan business park. I'm thinking of formally applying for jobs which are in Parkmore and Dangan Business Parks.
    Which would be quicker get to in the mornings and evenings? the job won't be based totally on this of course but an idea of time from the Ballindooley Store on the headford Road to each would be great.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

One is on the wrong side of the river and one isn't.
    One is on the far side of two roundabouts that are to be dug up for around 6 months ( by Coffeys no doubt :( ) and one isn't.

Course one could be a helicopter taxi company :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

yeah, was thinking that alright... honestly think anyways that the position in Parkmore might suit more.
    not going to get into it but such a shame with all the IT work around Galway at the minute that something like a bit of traffic could put one off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Happy Monday

Parkmore 5 mins out to Ballindooley in the evening.

Dangan 10 mins.

Take the better job.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Parkmore and Ballybrit are pretty close. Go up the castlegar road. For Parkmore take the left and go up the hill towards the race track. For Ballybrit take the right and then take the left going up the hill towards where Rocca tiles was

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

Parkmore and Ballybrit are pretty close. Go up the castlegar road. For Parkmore take the left and go up the hill towards the race track. For Ballybrit take the right and then take the left going up the hill towards where Rocca tiles was

Did I miss something ? have roccas gone ?

Westgolf:confused:

• Advertisement

The old Rocca website only carries viruses nowadays so don't go near it.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    The old Rocca website only carries viruses nowadays so don't go near it.

:confused::confused::confused:

and this is how related to the topic ??, I was asking if roccas had gone from that location

westgolf

In your case please go to the Rocca website so. :)

Advertisement