Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physical therapist/physio in Naas?

Options
  • 17-05-2012 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi all, looking for a good physical therapist/physio in the Naas area.Someone at a reasonable price and who does a good job.Suffering from tight muscles in my back and hamstrings.Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

WavyDavy wrote: »
    Hi all, looking for a good physical therapist/physio in the Naas area.Someone at a reasonable price and who does a good job.Suffering from tight muscles in my back and hamstrings.Thanks!

I've gone here in the past www.naasphysiotherapy.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 WavyDavy

Thanks Grassey, organised an appt earlier. Very happy with results!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 libanireland

Probably a bit late but Monica Teehan in Naas is excellent. She does accupunture, but also many other techniques. I had really tight muscles and connective tissue in my neck, severve restriction of movement and quite a bit of pain, and had been that way for about 15 years. Took about 6 sessions but very very effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Martin_ie2012

If you are looking for a physical therapist cannot recommend palm physical therapy enough.very professional and reasonable.she is in sallins.

Advertisement