Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Manager Banned from OS - The Fallout

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

soon to be good looking win maybe his new assistance amleto and wonder can control him :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

seanand wrote: »
    soon to be good looking win maybe his new assistance amleto and wonder can control him :confused:
    The pregame stars suggest TNT v normal/WNWIM! Nothing to read there considering we should beat England on normal v TNT

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

Phonehead wrote: »
    The pregame stars suggest TNT v normal/WNWIM! Nothing to read there considering we should beat England on normal v TNT

didnt see them i was trying to be optimistic sorry. zim had two great wins yay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

Fewcifur wrote: »
    That's like saying "Oh no, George Bush got elected, I'm moving to Mexico!"
    People going with Div 2 over Div 4, not an incomprehensible judgement call, is hardly a reason to give up. Maybe temporarily withdraw from the national scene, but to abandon ship strikes me as a bit much.

ah ffs, there were other reasons for me too, it was a combination of things, getting elected would of course kept me here, but GH getting elected was the straw ....

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

oh, and the heavily biased pro canada news starts now with an "Americans are obese" dig, brings me right back to the days of wings moms basement

• Advertisement
Advertisement