Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

emailing screen shot

• 17-05-2012 7:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows how to take a screen shot on an iphone and then email it. Sorry, I'm terrible when it comes to technology!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Press the home key and power off key together and you will get a screen shot, it will be saved in your photo gallery, open it and hit the arrow button and send to email as an attachment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

poisonated wrote: »
    Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows how to take a screen shot on an iphone and then email it. Sorry, I'm terrible when it comes to technology!

Thanks

Hold home and press the lock button at the same time

Then in the gallery press the leftmost arrow button at the bottom and select email photo

Tada!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

iPhones can't be emailed. You'll have to post it or have it sent by courier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

if you arrange mirrors in a certain way and then use them to "bounce" the image of the screen around to the camera...

simples

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

step 1 : take screen shot.
    step 2 : send email with attachment screenshot picture.
    step 3 : pay apple for using camera, using storage device, naming file, opening email app, composing email, adding attachment, sending email, random copyright infringement legal fees.
    step 4 : get android.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

step 3 : pay apple for using camera, using storage device, naming file, opening email app, composing email, adding attachment, sending email, random copyright infringement legal fees.

And you don't pay someone else to do that on android handsets?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

And you don't pay someone else to do that on android handsets?

I think he's doing 1 of'em anti apple fanboy "They charge extra for everything you want to do" yokes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Hag on a second, are you trying say I pay extra to use my camera and store pictures? I was wondering why my bills were so high. Can you link to this, it Defo wasn't in my contract.

no I just be one of them anti - you cant do that cause we did it first, I'm suing bullsh!t.

Found the Ipod and Iphones were pretty good until they got all up themselves cause other companies starting doing the same things better for less money. The nerve.

OK so just got the email from apple and to avoid any lawsuit I am obliged to retract my earlier statement and clarify

1. apple will not charge someone to take a picture.
    2. apple will not charge someone to use the storage device.
    3. apple will not charge someone to name a file.
    4. apple will not charge someone to open the email app.
    5. apple will not charge someone to compose an email.
    6. apple will not charge someone to add an attachment.
    7. apple will not charge someone to send an email.

I can only hope the kind people of after hours will forgive a childish attempt at humor, at the expense of Apple Corporation. surly childish en-devours with apple corporation should involve assembly of apple products and not sarcastic internet postings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

step 5 : Wind up Apple fan boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

darokane wrote: »

step 5 : Wind up Apple fan boy

I has One X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Answered and locked.

Android FTW.