Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online billing

Options
  • 17-05-2012 8:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭

When I try to view any online billing, my browser tells me it is trying to download a .sap file which cannot be opened. Any idea what the problem is ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Bigcheeze,

I will check this out for you now and get back to you asap.

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again Bigcheeze,

Are you accessing your bill via the following link?

https://youraccountonline.electricireland.ie/ebilling/public/frameset_top_html.jsp

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

Yes. Message says: "you have chosen to open bills.sap file which is a sap file"

• Company Representative Posts: 4 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Mark M

Hi Bigcheeze,

I will take a further look into this for you and get back to you asap,

Regards,
    Mark M

• Company Representative Posts: 4 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Mark M

Hi Bigcheeze,

We are having our service team look into this for you, to do this could you please PM the following,
    - The name that is on your account
    - & the internet browser you are using,

The reason we ask for your browser is because with online billing terms and conditions:
    The Site currently supports Explorer and Firefox only. For the avoidance of doubt, we cannot guarantee uninterrupted or error free access even when using these browsers.

Thanks

Mark M

• Advertisement
Advertisement