Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hacker/Makespace in Drogheda

Options
  • 17-05-2012 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

There is a group of people interested in starting a hackspace/makespace in Drogheda. So far we've had a few meetings and organised a room in Millmount for meetings and workshops.

Our first workshop is on the 26th of May! So if anyone in Louth/Meath has an interest in engineering, electronics, programming, robotics or has an interest in learning come on down and see what we're up to. It's totally free!

Twitter here: http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Drogheda
    Google Groups here: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/droghackspace

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Thanks for the heads up I wouldn't mind droping up for a look. It would be totally new to me though but I can make coffee :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Hah, don't worry about being new. We'll be running some informal tutorials in the coming weeks so it won't be long till you pick up a few skills :)

The room will be open from 2-6pm on Saturday 26th May so if anyone is interested head up to Millmount and see what we're about. It's just an informal meet and greet so you won't need to bring anything.

Hope to see you all there!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭leonards

hi...i might pop in on Sat to see what this is all about..... millmount, up top of st mary street ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 jhope88

leonards wrote: »
    hi...i might pop in on Sat to see what this is all about..... millmount, up top of st mary street ?

Yeah do, feel free to pop along, and yes top of Mary Street. If you need more info you can fire a mail to hackspacedrogheda@gmail.com

Hopefully see you there

Cheers,

Jonathan

Advertisement