Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camden Court Hotel

Options
  • 17-05-2012 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭

folks, can anyone tell me if the Camden Court Hotel has a residents bar? Looking to book a room on the saturday night of the June bank holiday weekend.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I'm pretty sure every hotel has a bar. If it doesn't have bar it's a guesthouse.

A resident's bar normally is just the normal bar after hours when they only serve residents.

They do have a bar so I'd imagine you'd have no problem getting a late drink.

However you can always ring them and ask: 01-4759666

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

If you are resident in the hotel, you can have a late/after hours drink in the bar or lobby area. I stayed there last month and there was no problem with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CamdenCourt

Hi there,

Yes residents can get late drinks either in our C Central bar or Lobby area depending on what night there will be night managers there to look after the residents with drinks.

Don't hesitate to contact us for other information. We look forward to seeing you in June!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

My company had a meeting there recently. Can you please tell the small eastern European girl who works on reception that she's the prettiest thing I've ever seen in my life? Thanks :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure every hotel has a bar. If it doesn't have bar it's a guesthouse.

A resident's bar normally is just the normal bar after hours when they only serve residents.

Bewley's Hotel in Leopardstown didn't have a residents bar when I stayed there. :(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Lapin wrote: »
    Bewley's Hotel in Leopardstown didn't have a residents bar when I stayed there. :(:(:(

It's up to the hotel whether they want to serve late to guests isn't it? They can close up whenever they want.

Or did they not have a bar at all?

I was always under the impression that you couldn't call yourself a hotel unless you had a bar though.

Advertisement