Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biomedical Science Transfer

Options
  • 17-05-2012 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I have just finished first year of undenominated science in NUI Galway. I think I'd like to do pharmacology as one of my subjects next year but there is a limited number of places for undenominated science students, since biomedical science students are allocated places in this subject first.

I put biomedical science down as my no.1 course on the CAO form but missed it by 5 points. I looked at a document on the transfer section of the NUI Galway website and it says that normally only candidates who would have gotten the points for a course would be considered. Would there be much point in applying for a transfer to biomedical science?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

Ponta wrote: »
    Would there be much point in applying for a transfer to biomedical science?

What do you lose by requesting the transfer?

Advertisement