Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Expert - Neckbreakers beat tape [instrumental]

• 17-05-2012 10:54am
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We may not have heard from Messiah J & The Expert in a while, but the Expert is still hard at work making beats.

He has a new beat tape, take a listen, it's awesome

http://theexpert.bandcamp.com/

This is a world premier...I dont think that its been posted anywhere else yet.
    3336272426-1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭tossy

Pretty decent alright,Cian would be one of my favourite Irish producers,producer of my favourite Irish hip hop track in fact :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

One track in. Lives up to the title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,916 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Love The Expert's beats, downloaded this, will give it a listen later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Im a massive mjex fan mainly due to the quality of their beats.

This is yummy:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Will give it a listen, soon.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'll have something new from The Expert in a couple of days. Something a bit different as well. I'll post it up when i get the green light from him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Been listening to this for the past few days, great stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Just listening to it now this morning, absolutely brilliant. Looking forward to the next material.

It's nice to hear some good homegrown material now and then :)
    That first track, appollo is something else.

Who's that "on another journey" sample in Another journey

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I believe it's Erick Sermon that the 'On Another Journey' vocal is taken from. I'll find out for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

@Boom_Bap any new Expert material coming in the near future? I'm hooked on this at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

You could listen to his stuff with messiah j (messiah j and the expert)

I'll have something on Monday, although not exactly him, it's more of a project he worked on....all will be revealed soon. The one thing I can tell you is that I done the artwork!

And he is working on other stuff at the moment, other real exciting stuff....but I cant tell you anything about it. It's going to amaze some people here. But I cant say anything about this either, top secret at the moment.

But, go back through the MJEX catalogue until Monday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

New Lethal Dialect album is going to have some Expert production.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Quality tape.

New Lethal Dialect album is going to have some Expert production.
    Just want to say that that is not the 'other exciting stuff' i'm referencing in my earlier post.
    I'm not sure if he's doing anything with LD, must find out. I'd personally like to see him do something with GI......one of the dopest mc's I've heard from Ireland in a long time.

Advertisement