Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

elm motors?

• 17-05-2012 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

does anyone know if elm motors closed? I'm calling them on 061451577 for past few days and ringing out

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Hi guys

does anyone know if elm motors closed? I'm calling them on 061451577 for past few days and ringing out

I was told a few weeks back that they're gone, and there's been no activity on the forecourt any time I've passed by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Delphi91 wrote: »
    I was told a few weeks back that they're gone, and there's been no activity on the forecourt any time I've passed by.

They were open for service (did my car fine) 3 weeks ago. Said they would order me a part but number ringing out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭black & white

They cleared all the cars from the forecourt a couple of months ago but as you say, were still advertising for service and repair bizz. They had some signs up and the gates were wide open. For the last week or so though, everything seems to be closed up when I pass by just after 4pm. They had one of those illuminated signs that is now gone. You may have to make other arrangements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Yeah had a look yesterday myself and all seems closed up

Advertisement