Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I could cure a lesbian

• 17-05-2012 12:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭

Not blowing my own horn or anything but I'm that good in bed I know I'd exorcise the lesbian out of any lady.
    Not setting myself up as the new Iris Robinson as her plan just revolved around Jesus & being a hypocrite, but that's another story.
    It's a known fact that women only resort to women as they cant find a man who knows how to turn them on sensually.
    Put two of these dissatisfied men haters together & you create lesbianism, good news is that it can be reversed.

Could I receive a government grant or anything for restoring the family unit as God & our constitution intended ?.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

what about if you were so bad at gay sex you turned men straight..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You've never even kissed a girl, have you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

Rabidlamb wrote: »
    Not blowing my own horn or anything but I'm that good in bed I know I'd exorcise the lesbian out of any lady.
    Not setting myself up as the new Iris Robinson as her plan just revolved around Jesus & being a hypocrite, but that's another story.
    It's a known fact that women only resort to women as they cant find a man who knows how to turn them on sensually.
    Put two of these dissatisfied men haters together & you create lesbianism, good news is that it can be reversed.

Could I receive a government grant or anything for restoring the family unit as God & our constitution intended ?.

:D:D Good man, off you go. I'm sure they'll be delighted:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

You're absolutely right. What good is a socket without the plug?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

i'd turn women lesbian

:(

guess there has to be a bit of balance to every thread. ying...yang...etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Sarky wrote: »

He did.
    And he liked it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Sarky wrote: »

I did. And what's more, I liked it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

i'm sure your pm inbox is going to be inundated with Boards lesbians wishing to be 'cured'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

Come back when you feel ready to cure a gay man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Not blowing my own horn or anything but I have a small penis and once had sex, it lasted 2 seconds and I cried after.

FYP:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

God would require you to marry one and only one woman to turn her straight and you couldn't divorce.

You can only save one woman OP, choose wisely!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭BigFatGiant

*Sits back and waits for angry lesbians to arrive and take offence to this thread*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

davet82 wrote: »
    i'm sure your pm inbox is going to be inundated with Boards lesbians wishing to be 'cured'

The Sky Ticker is current at Zero but expected to rise soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

2/10. Poor attempt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

OP claims to be great at trolling.

His attempts over here and in this thread would suggest otherwise however.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,108 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Happy IDAHO day

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

*Sits back and waits for angry lesbians to arrive and take offence to this thread*
    The Sky Ticker is current at Zero but expected to rise soon.

yeah good luck with that :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

The way I see it is:

Snipe + Girlfriend = :)
    Girlfriend + Alcohol = Lesbian
    Snipe + Alcohol + Lesbianish Girlfriend = :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

You may as well do if you get a lesbian into bed tbh! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

Happy IDAHO day

What about the other 49 states, don't they get a day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

I did. And what's more, I liked it.

That should give him something to frap about for 5 minutes or so.. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Time to get a new trick, pony

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Does that mean if a skilled enough gay dude rode ya you'd start craving mickeys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Aye but could you cure a gay man? I'd imagine that would be a tougher challenge.

What about the other 49 states, don't they get a day.
    Indeed. As I said this morning I'm delighted today on May 17th IDAHO International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia that Our Irish politicians are so enlightened. Of course on the other hand it's disappointing to see such dumb bigotry as this thread.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Popcorn?

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy:mad:

Does that mean if a skilled enough gay dude rode ya you'd start craving mickeys?
    All gay men would have more sense than to have sex with such an ignorant ignorant dumb bigot

Terry Pratchet

Popcorn?

yes please and post a link to this thread over in gay & lesbian section while you're at it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I wonder if i'd be good enough to turn a gay man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭Wossack

now if you could blow your own horn, this thread could be something..

But Im afraid I'll have to agree with the 2/10 grade given earlier. Must try harder.

davet82 wrote: »
    yes please and post a link to this thread over in gay & lesbian section while you're at it ;)
    I'd just delete it and ban the OP

Terry Pratchet

All gay men would have more sense than to have sex with such an ignorant ignorant dumb bigot

Does it only work for lesbians?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Ruralyoke

Not blowing my own horn

But of course you would if you could - right?

But I'm almost certain you can't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

No you couldn't.

I'd think very carefully about the subject of your next thread if I were you.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement