Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung galaxy note no longer available on the meteor online store ?

Options
  • 17-05-2012 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Has anyone else noticed that the samsung galaxy note has gone from the meteor online store ? i was planning on ordering one this week, i rang customer services and their sales team and after pushing them over it, a rep more or less admitted that they pulled it so they could force prospective note buyers to get the galaxy s3 instead !!:mad: it seems a very cynical and shameful marketing ploy to me and i for one am disgusted with their attitude ! the note was out of stock more often than not so it was obviously selling very well. they said there may be some left in some meteor stores but when sold off thats it ! they will not be ordering any more ! and you obviously lose the bill pay monthly online discount by buying in store as well. If anyone has any further info re this subject . pls feel free to post, cheers :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 TheAdammaka

They have lost me as a billpay customer thanks to this, off to Amazon.de now. Well done meteor you fu*k wits!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Most stores still have stock. I don't think I've sold one yet.

Advertisement