Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New grant scheme still not up yet?

• 17-05-2012 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭

I do not understand what is happening this year with the grant, i want to apply online through studentfinance.ie but the scheme is being changed and the SUSI is taking over but they have still not made the applications available and said it will be announced during may.........we are in the middle of may right now and still not a word and no updates have risen either, does anyone have a clue wtf is going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭breakfasttime

Hi
    I'm in the same boat as you I've been checking the site all through May but theres seems to be no change. The Grant application section for 2012/2013 only has information about the new online system. Might try to email them or ring them today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

Applications for the grant have never been available in May before, the deadline for a grant application is usually in August so don't worry. You'll have plenty of time to apply when it goes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭dubdub123

I've been checking the site too, but still nothing, though I've found a tutorial so I'll be set once it's available ! For the documents needed does anyone know if they are for year 2011 or 2010? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

dubdub123 wrote: »
    I've been checking the site too, but still nothing, though I've found a tutorial so I'll be set once it's available ! For the documents needed does anyone know if they are for year 2011 or 2010? Thanks

2011. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

• Advertisement
Advertisement