Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lil bitta help please :)

Options
  • 17-05-2012 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

hey guys :)

My friends and I are planning and organising a debs for the local school as a favor. We are pretty much set with everything except decorations :/ Does anybody know of places in galway that would be pretty cheap (€100 budget)

We thought of balloons but they work out kinda expensive esp when we want to get sashes of ebay for the chairs :P we want to prove to people we are well able to do this and make the place look nice! We are thinking now of getting super cheap vases or glass jars to put onto the table with floating candles, (there's 10 tables)

Can anyone point us in the right direction of where to pick up few things?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Euro 2.

Mainguard or Eglington Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

ENMcD wrote: »
    hey guys :)

My friends and I are planning and organising a debs for the local school as a favor. We are pretty much set with everything except decorations :/ Does anybody know of places in galway that would be pretty cheap (€100 budget)

We thought of balloons but they work out kinda expensive esp when we want to get sashes of ebay for the chairs :P we want to prove to people we are well able to do this and make the place look nice! We are thinking now of getting super cheap vases or glass jars to put onto the table with floating candles, (there's 10 tables)

Can anyone point us in the right direction of where to pick up few things?

TIA

Ahhhhhh Bless

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

Euro 2 is your best bet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

+1 to 2 Euro Shop

you could also join freecycle

http://groups.freecycle.org/Galway_Ireland_Freecycle/posts/all

People there might have bits and bobs for you. If you post there asking for stuff try not to use textspeak. Makes it easier to read for most people ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭NoHarm1994

Keep the 100 quid and but a bag of balloons in Spar ;)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement