Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S3 on eMobile

Options
  • 17-05-2012 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭

Will you guys be stocking the SGS3 from release day, if so, at what price?

Also, and most importantly, will it be eligible for this offer to existing eircom customers?

3 are launching their Pre-Orders tomorrow and I'm sure there are plenty of people who are currently deciding whether to go with eMobile or 3, I know I am.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Ste05 wrote: »
    Will you guys be stocking the SGS3 from release day, if so, at what price?

Also, and most importantly, will it be eligible for this offer to existing eircom customers?

3 are launching their Pre-Orders tomorrow and I'm sure there are plenty of people who are currently deciding whether to go with eMobile or 3, I know I am.

Thanks

Hi Ste05
    yes ww will be stocking from release date, our pre order link is here
    I do not have the price as yet, but will post as asoon as available.
    Hope this answers your query.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Seanser

Any news yet on the price plan and the galaxy s3 price. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Seanser wrote: »
    Any news yet on the price plan and the galaxy s3 price. Thanks

Hi Seanser,

If you click on the link on the above post you can register an interest in the Galaxy S3 phone. You will receive an email with updates in regard to the handset.

Tony

Advertisement