Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap football boots in Drogheda

Options
  • 17-05-2012 1:47pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Been asked to play a game of football next week. Need to find a decent pair of boots this weekend. Dont want to pay too much cause its only a one off. Any advice on where to find a pair cheap?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

I would think your best chance is heatons

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Sports Direct on Shop Street do have some cheapish boots. Or Heatons as said.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭blackeyedpeat

Was called out of retirement a few weeks ago ( desperate times) for a match. I forgot where I had hung up my last boots.Got a pair of umbros for €20 in sports direct in shop st.

For sale one pair of lightly used boots in near showroom condition one careful owner low mileage no reasonable offer refused size 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

Been asked to play a game of football next week. Need to find a decent pair of boots this weekend. Dont want to pay too much cause its only a one off. Any advice on where to find a pair cheap?

I hear there is lots of pairs going free up the road in dundalk ! Sean Mc Caffery is giving em away at the minute :D He cant find anyone worthy of wearing them ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

JJB in Newry are selling Umbro boots for a tenner, on sale.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ended up getting a pair for 20€ in Heatons. Good call. Thanks :)

Advertisement