Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy Iphone 4 screen protector front & back in Dublin

• 17-05-2012 1:48pm

Hi,

Looking to buy a screen protector in Dublin but I'm looking for a front and back set which seem harder to come across. Anyone know any cheap places in Dublin to buy?
    Carfone warehouse have them but are looking for 30 euro for the only one set they have that includes the back screen protector aswell. Only looking for a cheap 5 euro set tbh.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's crazy expensive in phone shops. Get the plastic from ebay instead.
    Check out BestSkinsEver or invisibleShield.
    I use BSE and am quite happy with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

biko wrote: »
    It's crazy expensive in phone shops. Get the plastic from ebay instead.
    Check out BestSkinsEver or invisibleShield.
    I use BSE and am quite happy with that.
    7 Mins video on a bit of plastic!! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I got the same last week for Iphone 4 from a ebay seller based in Dublin, total cost €2.80 if you order tomorrow you should get Monday, search in ebay or if you PM can send you direct link to item.

Advertisement