Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Housewives TV3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭sweet girl

Does anyone know what they were talking about when they mentioned "the miss Ireland thing"?

was it your one being disqualified for being too old?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

sweet girl wrote: »
    Does anyone know what they were talking about when they mentioned "the miss Ireland thing"?

They were all just watching Come Dine With Me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Could it be Lisa and yer mans breakup ?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭mockingjay

Is it just me or is Virginia the real bully and ringleader of the pack?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Oh I remember this, Miss Ireland was stripped of her title because she was over age, she was replaced a week after the competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

sweet girl wrote: »

I wanna know too!

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CommanderC

Yeah, Miss Ireland- Marie Hughes was dethroned after it was revealed that she was in fact, too old, to enter !!!

Dear god, I cant believe I share a planet with these people, never mind a country...

mockingjay wrote: »
    Is it just me or is Virginia the real bully and ringleader of the pack?

I don't see her in that light. I think she comes across well....although, you'd never know unless you actually met them :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭sweet girl

I must have been hiding under a stone, I never heard that story about miss Ireland being stripped of her crown, the news even travelled to LA!! They seem to focusing a lot on the Miss Ireland fiasco!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

The tension !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,407 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Oh here we go...Danielle Maher :D

They're all trying to plug something - swimwear, a new cosmetic line, cosmetic surgery etc......

hahahahahahahahaahhaah- Joe DAS......what a dope !!! :D

Dear god, I cant believe I share a planet with these people, never mind a country...

Ah goway outta that. They're harmless !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

That spotty dress is yocky.

I wouldn't want to trade places with anyone of these ladies. They seem to live very shallow lives.

That Blonde wan really reminds me of Katie French... I have to keep reminding yself that it's not her...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

That Blonde wan really reminds me of Katie French... I have to keep reminding yself that it's not her...

I know! Shes like her older sister, or what she would have been like in ten years had she lived.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

CommanderC wrote: »
    hahahahahahahahaahhaah- Joe DAS......what a dope !!! :D

I'm just watching this with my mother, and i am thinking the same thing.

is it just me, or are the women Ugly? I mean Ugly, not, "Not my type", or "Not bad".... I meany actually UGLY.?

Who are they, i looked up on TV3 website, it only says "Joe and Lisa start a cosmetics company."
    Who is the one that met Last years miss ireland?
    She just said "I don't like rudeness, and i don't like ignorance."

Jaysus, thay are all Rancid. Rotten looking yokes.. Why are they on our TV? I have to go home, this is hell.

What's with all the religious metaphors :p ?!!??

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭mockingjay

Roz is an ugly crier....:(

Allyall wrote: »
    I'm just watching this with my mother, and i am thinking the same thing.

is it just me, or are the women Ugly? I mean Ugly, not, "Not my type", or "Not bad".... I meany actually UGLY.?

Who are they, i looked up on TV3 website, it only says "Joe and Lisa start a cosmetics company."
    Who is the one that met Last years miss ireland?
    She just said "I don't like rudeness, and i don't like ignorance."

Jaysus, thay are all Rancid. Rotten looking yokes.. Why are they on our TV? I have to go home, this is hell.

To be honest, the only one I knew of when I started watching was Lisa (I think she is Michael Flattley's ex).

But they are all so bizarre and emotionally screwed up (God that makes me sounds like a sadist or something) that I became hooked.....now I feel like I've known them for years :D

In terms of ugliness. I think Joe and Virginia are very attractive.......as for the others.....bet down :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Balarrr Didiarr

Danielle, ''After the Passover meal, do you think that Judas wanted to have a mocha choca latte with Jesus?" ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭anthonyos

Danielle from dublin house wives and cormac from tallafornia would make a good couple :D

TV3 were forced to change the title of the programme from 'Dublin Housewives' to 'Dublin Wives' as they programme is not part of the 'real housewives' franchise.
    THEY used to be called the 'Dublin Housewives'.

But the capital's ladies who lunch returned to TV screens last night as plain 'Dublin Wives'.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/honeymoon-over-as-dublin-housewives-forced-to-drop-name-3346459.html

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

Dr Botox has a face like a constipated goldfish. Not a great advertisement for any ladies thinking of coming to her clinic one would imagine. And she's obviously as nice on the inside as she looks on the outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

It is horrific viewing to say the least - they have got to be the most unlikeable bunch of bitches in the whole of dublin. Dublin plastic surgery nightmares would be a better title. TV3 is a really poor station, nothing but reality format shíte, poor quality US buy ins and a desperate attemp at current affairs.

PS: Dr Botox - I still would, after a suitably numbing amount of beersmile.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

I wonder was Dr Botox's daddy ever the highest earning partner at KPMG? After all, she did go to Mount Anville don't ya know.

Advertisement