Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some serious help !!!

• 17-05-2012 3:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hello reader ;)
    I'm very nervous and stressed about maths leaving cert exam.
    I've only 2 weeks left till exam. I really need some encouragements or advice' there must be a way- to get 55-59% I need to get C3 for my course which I will be doing.
    I need the right advice which could help me to get at least C3

Thanks for your help ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Princessxx

pretty much in same boat except I need two C3 outta my two honors subjects. Which I failed two of in the mocks one of them was just by 1% and my teacher said shouldn't have failed. I will still be gutted if I don't get them....

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Breifne72

n0ak wrote: »
    Hello reader ;)
    I'm very nervous and stressed about maths leaving cert exam.
    I've only 2 weeks left till exam. I really need some encouragements or advice' there must be a way- to get 55-59% I need to get C3 for my course which I will be doing.
    I need the right advice which could help me to get at least C3

Thanks for your help ;)

firstly relax, :cool: we've got 3 weeks til the leavin starts! and then for people to help you, are you doin ordinary or higher?? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Do exam papers over and over, theres no other way..

• Registered Users Posts: 46 naysayer

Agree with above, do loads of previous exam questions to practice.
    This website has lots of practice questions aswell as solutions to past papers at every level.

http://www.mathsireland.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭SellingJuan

I too will be doing maths in 3 weeks. I reccomend you go back over 6 questions on paper 1. Im struggling at integration, anyone want to give me hand? For paper two know some of the stat and prob definitions....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭n0ak

Breifne72 wrote: »
    firstly relax, :cool: we've got 3 weeks til the leavin starts! and then for people to help you, are you doin ordinary or higher?? :D

ordinary ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭n0ak

Thank you so much for your help guys. I really appreciate ;)

Advertisement