Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Féile an Phátrúin

Options
  • 17-05-2012 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

I was thinking of heading to this on inis oirr but the fecking thing is on on june when im at the euros.(i think) i cant seem to find a whole lot of info on it to be honest. Has anyone been to it or the one on the other islands? probably go to the one on inis meain in july? any recomendations? anyone been?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Moved from AH.

I presume this is the correct forum - I don't speak foreign.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,662 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

rothai wrote: »
    I was thinking of heading to this on inis oirr but the fecking thing is on on june when im at the euros.(i think) i cant seem to find a whole lot of info on it to be honest. Has anyone been to it or the one on the other islands? probably go to the one on inis meain in july? any recomendations? anyone been?

they have a facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭rothai

Thanks Gerard

Advertisement