Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What am i looking for?

• 17-05-2012 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭

So i know exactly what I want but have no idea what it would be called or where I would get it so hopefully someone can help.

My problem is that I have a drain out my back where the ground on one side is sloped away from it instead of towards it. I'd like to get a rubber lip to divert water into the drain. Can anyone suggest where I might get such an item or what it might be called. A google search for "rubber lip" did not work as I hoped.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,042 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

MagicSean wrote: »
    So i know exactly what I want but have no idea what it would be called or where I would get it so hopefully someone can help.

My problem is that I have a drain out my back where the ground on one side is sloped away from it instead of towards it. I'd like to get a rubber lip to divert water into the drain. Can anyone suggest where I might get such an item or what it might be called. A google search for "rubber lip" did not work as I hoped.
    Post pics. Worth a 1000 words and all that.....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

What are you looking for?
    Your looking for the guy that installed a drain where the water flows away from it rather than into it !
    Slap him round the head and make him fix it!

Advertisement