Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow It 1st year Accommodation.

Options
  • 17-05-2012 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey guys.:) ive been searcing on the internet for information and there does not seem to be an awful lot there... I'm Just wondering does anyone know where there is nice student accommodation ? Ive had a good look at carraig abhainn village. but Ive read a few bad reviews about heating not working and excessive noise all year around etc..:( (not that im saying students arnt alowed to be noisy ad have fun) I was just wondering would any other 1st year students going to carlow want to share a house in september near the It if it was working out a close to the price of a flat in carraig abhainn? Any advice or anyone interested in looking for a house to share. please dont hesitate to get in contact with me.

P.S. If you have any useful information on carraig abhainn let me know. because im not ruling it out. :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement