Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] 21 day EvE Trial codes to giveaway!

Options
  • 17-05-2012 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey there Boards.

I got some 21 day trials to give away for anyone who either wants to make a new character or new players who want to try out the game.

Lets not be coy, obviously I'll ger rewards for anyone who upgrades their account after. Thats what I'm banking on to be honest.
    PLEX ain't cheap, and I'm only a student so getting cash for PLEX doesn't come often.

So anyway, if anyone wants to try out the game or just make a new toon, you'd be helping me out.

Just send me a PM with your email and i'll shoot you the invite.

Cheers!

For Gallente!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Hey there Boards.

I got some 21 day trials to give away for anyone who either wants to make a new character or new players who want to try out the game.

Lets not be coy, obviously I'll ger rewards for anyone who upgrades their account after. Thats what I'm banking on to be honest.
    PLEX ain't cheap, and I'm only a student so getting cash for PLEX doesn't come often.

So anyway, if anyone wants to try out the game or just make a new toon, you'd be helping me out.

Just send me a PM with your email and i'll shoot you the invite.

Cheers!

For Gallente!!

So while I appreciate your 'situation' please observe the trial thread at the top of the forum for free trials. What you can do is subsribe to the thread and get notifications when people post in it. It works on a first come first serve basis.

Now with that said I hope you are prepared to.l babysit these new players through the game as that's the omly guaranteed way to ensure they subscribe after the trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 jbuckley673

R0ot wrote: »
    So while I appreciate your 'situation' please observe the trial thread at the top of the forum for free trials. What you can do is subsribe to the thread and get notifications when people post in it. It works on a first come first serve basis.

Now with that said I hope you are prepared to.l babysit these new players through the game as that's the omly guaranteed way to ensure they subscribe after the trial.

Ah I see.
    To be honest I saw the sticky, misread it and assumed it was a genius abuse of moderator power and you got all the trials xD

Well, my bad making a thread, I'll just stalk that one and try get some :)

Cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Ah I see.
    To be honest I saw the sticky, misread it and assumed it was a genius abuse of moderator power and you got all the trials xD

Well, my bad making a thread, I'll just stalk that one and try get some :)

Cheers mate

Nope, in fact I don't subscribe to it any more. So have at.

Advertisement