Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Lawnmower Tyres

Options
  • 17-05-2012 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Hi
    Could anyone advise where I might get replacement Lawnmower tyres - for a TURF Mate Lawnmower - Tubeless Tyre size 16 x 6.5-8 NSH
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

would imagine most good tyre centres would have them or be able to get them for you, i brought in a wheelbarrow wheel into my local tyre centre on the off chance that they would have a replacement tyre and they had:eek: but not alone that but he said that the tyre wasn't that bad and that i would get away with a tube so he stuck that in for a 5er:eek:.
    ring around a few tyre centres, and lawnmower shops for prices as i would imagine that it could vary alot on what would percieved to be a hard to come by item.
    you could also have a google for them and maybe fit them yourself if you are anyway handy might save you a few quid;)

here is a guy selling them and only €6 delivery
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/machinery/1987444

Advertisement