Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do i get unbanned

Options
  • 17-05-2012 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

i really do not want to be banned and am sorry for what i did i was just wondering if modz can unbanned me please can u i have suffered enough and thought about what i did and read the forums so please can u unbanned me:(
    thanks des

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Aardvark

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Des fitz airsoft

Zaph wrote: »
    Moved from Aardvark
    Zaph how long is my ban

Your ban from Airsoft is permanent. If you wish to contest the ban then the first step is to follow the flow chart above and PM the mods to discuss your ban and see if something can be worked out. If not, you can then post back here and a CMod will look at it for you.

Ok thanks so does that mean i cant make another account ever on boards

Modz have already discussed with me and told me to go here please can u unban me i only tried to sell gun on another thread

• Advertisement

Ok thanks so does that mean i cant make another account ever on boards

You're banned from Airsoft only, you're free to use the rest of the site. Should you create another account to circumvent the ban and post in Airsoft, both accounts will be sitebanned.
    Modz have already discussed with me and told me to go here please can u unban me i only tried to sell gun on another thread

A CMod will review this appeal for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Hello....I would be the cmod Zaph speaks of. I will review this and come back to you. I'm going to speak to the mod in question. Please be patient as we work towards a resolution.

Thanks

D

Hello....I would be the cmod Zaph speaks of. I will review this and come back to you. I'm going to speak to the mod in question. Please be patient as we work towards a resolution.

Thanks

D
    Ok thanks very much CMod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Zaph wrote: »
    You're banned from Airsoft only, you're free to use the rest of the site. Should you create another account to circumvent the ban and post in Airsoft, both accounts will be sitebanned.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?userid=557744

this new user des fitzpatrick looks suspiciously like Des fitz airsoft both banned for selling the same guns in airsoft.

You dont seem to grasp the concept that there are rules here on boards.

I'm sure an admin will be along soon to close this off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

des fitzpatrick sitebanned permanently.

des fitz Airsoft site banned for a month.

Done and done.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement