Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Salons in Kilkenny??

Options
  • 17-05-2012 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, everyone! I'm new to Kilkenny City and the board. I'm hoping some of you might help me out and suggest a "hip" place to get my hair cut? I've seen a few salons while roaming the city but I don't really know how to go about choosing. (I haven't had much luck when looking about Kilkenny business reviews online.) Any comments will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hi, everyone! I'm new to Kilkenny City and the board. I'm hoping some of you might help me out and suggest a "hip" place to get my hair cut? I've seen a few salons while roaming the city but I don't really know how to go about choosing. (I haven't had much luck when looking about Kilkenny business reviews online.) Any comments will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
    Kieran O Gormans is great. My sister swears by it. And it has a beauticians upstairs so it's a 1 stop shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bangsandbeards

Thanks, KKkitty! I guess I'll have to take your word for it since you're the only reply. I'll book an appointment!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Thanks, KKkitty! I guess I'll have to take your word for it since you're the only reply. I'll book an appointment!
    No problem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

I was going to suggest there as well but make an appointment with Kieran or Anton to be on the safe side. My daughter had her hair cut there last month and the girl who did it should be shot. She went in with beautiful hair and came out looking like she was in desperate need of a good hair cut. She was really upset and I'm quietly simmering. Not much point in going back and whinging because she's trying to grow it long and to make it look like anything now it would have to be taken up to shoulder length.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

ruby reds on the carlow road is meant to be good, free parking as well

• Advertisement
Advertisement