Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact Number Needed

Options
  • 17-05-2012 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭

Hi folks , just wondering if anyone has a contact number or details, for the people who ran McNeills music shop on Capel Street in Dublin. The shop has closed and none of the numbers on their website seem to be either working or forwarding anywhere, all I get is a constant busy tone.

http://www.mcneillsmusic.ie/index.html

I am GENUINELY looking to buy one of the instruments listed in their latest arrivals section and would like to contact them to see if it is still available(Somewhere).

a PM with details would be most appreciated, as would any leads

Davy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭reelkidmusic

I think this may be the link that you require.

http://www.mcneillsirishmusic.com/

I think it's the same shop, they have moved to Miltown Malbay

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭davymoore

Thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

i was only in mcneills less than 6 months ago. I think it closed a few years but opened back up no?

I've tried ringing them via the number on the website for days but get a constant busy tone (Yes it is constant). I have been told by a friend in Dublin that the place is closed.

Re: The McNeills in Milltown .... it's not the same people

So my request is still out there if anyone can help

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Páid

I heard that McNeils music shop in Capel St is being converted into a pub. They are extending the downstairs pub into upstairs and replacing the shop completely.

If you want to get in contact with the guy who ran the shop (I believe his name is Brendan) he plays music on Friday nights in The Strawberry Hall pub in the Strawberry beds.

• Advertisement

Excellent that's a start, Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭skywalk

mc neills music shop is closed down i know because i was in with the owner only last week he is now running the pub down stairs only .

Thanks,, any number for him ?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,299 ✭✭✭✭endacl

davymoore wrote: »
    Thanks,, any number for him ?:confused:
    Ring the pub...?

Advertisement