Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The dump on the Newry road

Options
  • 17-05-2012 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if yo can dump building rubble in it and what the charge is for it.
    anyone done it recently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

If you mean the recycling centre the last time I was there they would take a domestic amount of builders rubble.

Mugs

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭280special

Was up there a week or so ago and they still take small amounts of "clean" rubble. Give them a phone, they are fine about queries and if they can help they will. Dont think there is a charge, apart from the gate fee, but not sure as I havent used it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

280special wrote: »
    Was up there a week or so ago and they still take small amounts of "clean" rubble. Give them a phone, they are fine about queries and if they can help they will. Dont think there is a charge, apart from the gate fee, but not sure as I havent used it myself.

No charge just the 2 quid in.

Mugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭cargo

They don't take plasterboard in the "Builders Rubble" so you'd have to throw that into "General Waste" which there may be a charge for if you have some of it. Blocks, tiles, stones etc can go into the Rubble for free. (€2 gate charge)

Advertisement