Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where ca I buy Snuff Tobacco in Cork?

Options
  • 17-05-2012 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys could you tell me where I can buy snuff tobacco in cork? Please tell em street name and shop and how it looks, cuz I dont really know cork that well so I will be smart and use Google street view to find it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I'm looking around too. I posted about this a few months ago. I know the place on Academy St has closed down. I believe the Castle bar in South Main St sells it, but have yet to look.

Perhaps you could let me know if you find any OP??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

the off licence across the road from the bishops town bar has it.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

The gala on Camden quay has 2 brands of it. Across the water from the opera house

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

There is a small shop or off licence next to the Raven Bar that sells it. It's on the side facing Wagamama's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

I'm looking around too. I posted about this a few months ago. I know the place on Academy St has closed down.D

The stock from Academy street transferred to the Gala, Camden Quay as mentioned above.

• Advertisement
Advertisement