Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Chinchilla Breeder

• 17-05-2012 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi was just wondering if theres people still breeding chins anywhere closer to the north of ireland? Around belfast preferably? And if so are they up for adoption or how much would you be looking for them? Thank you :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Moved your post to it's own thread as the other was a year & half old, plus we no longer allow links to sales on donedeal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Sorry I don't know of any breeders but chinchilla prices vary depending on the rarity of whatever colour the are. Standard greys are lower priced (€80-€100 in pet shops) with white or black velvet being more expensive, usually €200. My chinchilla is beige so he was €150. Stick with buying from a breeder because buying from a certain petshop was the worst thing I ever did! I'd imagine they would be more expensive coming from a proper breeder. hopefully someone knows a few breeders as I'd like a same sex friend for mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Skittles_93

SingItOut wrote: »
    Sorry I don't know of any breeders but chinchilla prices vary depending on the rarity of whatever colour the are. Standard greys are lower priced (€80-€100 in pet shops) with white or black velvet being more expensive, usually €200. My chinchilla is beige so he was €150. Stick with buying from a breeder because buying from a certain petshop was the worst thing I ever did! I'd imagine they would be more expensive coming from a proper breeder. hopefully someone knows a few breeders as I'd like a same sex friend for mine

Thank you anyway for your help :)

Advertisement